Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bow filler cushion

buckhorn

Thanks buckhorn. Mine is more like this:

610139_5.jpg?t=1163625

Even if I just build up legs for a small cushion, they'd end up being so narrow, I wouldn't really have much remaining room for storage. Oh well. Maybe someday I'll rig up something to turn the bow into lounge seating, but without the storage versatility, it moves down to about #137 on my To Do list.

Interesting how we all do things so differently. I keep the dock lines, fenders & anchor in the rear corner seat, passenger side. Bow area has the disco ball, a couple blocks of lead (40 lbs each), spare rope & handle, a couple orange keyhole vests, 2nd anchor, and other miscellaneous stuff. None of which I mess with very often. So the bow cushion is in there 100% of the time.

The bow cushion is always in mine. I just love lounging up front...I keep the anchor up front since it is always attached to the bow hook (box anchor fits nicely under the seat), along with spare rope and tube rope (rarely used); guest shoes/sandals and a guest cooler usually goes here too. Keeps them out of the way instead of a pile in the middle of the boat. The shore spike and its rope are in the left rear locker. The left rear corner seat is where I keep the fenders. I try to keep it somewhat organized by most convenient location but always interested to hear how others do it...

• 4 months later...