Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Texas edition Wakesetter

Vettesetter

Everything's bigger in Texas! That boat looks sweet. It could only possibly look better in Burnt Orange!

I was on Lake Austin a couple weeks ago and saw a Longhorn designed Tige RZ

Everything's bigger in Texas! That boat looks sweet. It could only possibly look better in Burnt Orange!

Or Big 12 Champion - BAYLOR GREEN AND GOLD!!!!!!!

Edited by Murphy8166

Yep, I go to at least one Baylor game a year. Still a longhorn fan but Baylor is great.

Have not missed a home conference game in a long time...maybe since 2006. Let me know which game you attend and you can swimg by my tailgate.

New stadium this year...may have some extra tickets / let me know the game.

Have not missed a home conference game in a long time...maybe since 2006. Let me know which game you attend and you can swimg by my tailgate.

New stadium this year...may have some extra tickets / let me know the game.

You get extra's I'll buy em!

When Jack Springer came to the Calgary boat show a couple of years ago that was the first thing he said about my boat. Apparently there is some sports team in Texas that is burnt orange? :whistle:

Edited by Malibuzer