Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Jake Owen's Boat for sale!

Jimmy Buffett

So what would a new '14 like that go for? 100k seems a bit high.

My guess with those options and the triple axle trailer would be around $115-120k. A new 23 with those options would be mid to upper $90's pretty easily.

ahopkins22LSV

Jake is one of the up and coming stars in Nashville...he is a fun follow on twitter, especially around boating season.

Yeah is pretty good. Good summer music.

Watched him do a keg stand at a tailgate party a few years ago out side of Ford Field before his concert. And he put that on Twitter too I think.

I think that was Luke Bryan. Maybe he's just buying a new bu?

That's right. It was Luke Bryan. And I was just kidding about deleting it off my playlist. I actually started to like SOME country because of that album. Blugh! I can't believe I just said that.

• Like 1

Yeah is pretty good. Good summer music.

Watched him do a keg stand at a tailgate party a few years ago out side of Ford Field before his concert. And he put that on Twitter too I think.

Recently he got his hand caught in the sprocket of a go-kart he was racing & put a picture of his chewed up finger on Twitter too. I think he's hooked.

We went to his concert at the county fair a couple years ago. The guy has a good time & knows how to work an audience.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

Yeah i wouldnt be dissing a country music star who is getting publicity out there for our sport thru one of his music videos. And he owns a malibu on top of that. You cannot like the music but publicity is for our sport is a good thing.

Been thinking about this a little. As mentioned above, I wasn't dissing a country music star, it was more the genre in general. He is one of three country artists I have in my music collection (zach brown, Luke Bryan and Tim McGraw). Funny you mention bringing publicity to our sport through his music cause I found his music through our sport. Guess it's reciprocal.

ahopkins22LSV
Been thinking about this a little. As mentioned above, I wasn't dissing a country music star, it was more the genre in general. He is one of three country artists I have in my music collection (zach brown, Luke Bryan and Tim McGraw). Funny you mention bringing publicity to our sport through his music cause I found his music through our sport. Guess it's reciprocal.

That would be four artists total? :crazy:

I mean jake Owen. Whoever this thread is about. I wouldn't buy a Sanger owners album. Lol. Can you tell I'm not much of a country fan? It is growing on me a little though. I'm liking the rockin country.

ahopkins22LSV

[q uote name=isellacuras" post="698790" timestamp="1397174519]I mean jake Owen. Whoever this thread is about. I wouldn't buy a Sanger owners album. Lol. Can you tell I'm not much of a country fan? It is growing on me a little though. I'm liking the rockin country.

Give Eric Church a try then. Incorporates a ton of rock into his songs. Favorite artist without question for me.

• Like 1

I mean jake Owen. Whoever this thread is about. I wouldn't buy a Sanger owners album. Lol. Can you tell I'm not much of a country fan? It is growing on me a little though. I'm liking the rockin country.

Give Eric Church a try then. Incorporates a ton of rock into his songs. Favorite artist without question for me.

Not really country anymore, more like "new southern rock", with cowboy boots. I think todays country would fit in much better with the likes of Lynyrd Skynyrd, 38 Special, and many others.

ahopkins22LSV

Not really country anymore, more like "new southern rock", with cowboy boots. I think todays country would fit in much better with the likes of Lynyrd Skynyrd, 38 Special, and many others.

Agreed, he is more "outlaw" country now with a lot of rock in it for sure. Half of his new CD is more rock and half is still country IMO.

Agreed, he is more "outlaw" country now with a lot of rock in it for sure. Half of his new CD is more rock and half is still country IMO.

There are a lot of guys in country music like that these days..... Jason Aldeen, Big & Rich, Darius Rucker, Toby Keith, Trace Adkins, Cowboy Junkies, etc.

Even a lot of rockers who qualify too.... Neil Young, Kid Rock, Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Eagles, Bob Dylan, CCR, CS&N, etc.

The line between country & rock is really fuzzy these days.

My guess with those options and the triple axle trailer would be around $115-120k. A new 23 with those options would be mid to upper $90's pretty easily.

You are very correct, MSRP on this is going to be over $150k

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

So anyone notice that this boat isn't in any of his videos? I wonder if the boats in the videos are his or if he has had several boats over the years.

At least a few. I have him on Facebook and you can see a few boats that he has owned including this one he is selling. No pics of him wake boarding just surfing and snowboarding.

Edited by Bradley Thornton