Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Holy Tower!

QmanBu

I like to tell newbies that my tower is a rollcage just in case the boat flips over. I usually get a blank stare back.

I installed my first tower in about 1999. I can't begin to tell you how many times I was sitting at the gas station & someone would walk up & ask me why the heII I had a roll bar installed on my Mastercraft.

MalibuNation

Funny, a nice couple who has been coming to our lake have an older Brand X boat with an outboard and homemade tower. They are the best boarders on the lake. They liked our lake so much the bought a lot and built. 2.5 weeks ago the bought a Bu.

• Like 2

I know its the redneck side of me but I like them both but I did grow up in a trailer park. :rockon:

I didn't grow up in a trailer park, and I like them both. Looks like folks trying the make the best of what they've got. I suspect they're having a blast. I suspect both those boats spend more time pulling a rider than most of the wakeboats on my lake.

• Like 4

Those towers are awesome...hilarious...I love the surf board on the Treated Wood Custom Tower...would love to see the surfing behind that boat.

And agreed...these boats probably get more use that most!