Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any naked 2011-14 VLX's? pics?

Fman

If you post a clear, large picture of the side of your boat then I can probably photoshop the decals out.

That would be cool, here are a couple... could you just remove the WAKE SETTER and leave the WS logo? Thanks...

WS_1_Edited_zpsd6b325d2.jpg

13_VLX_2_zpsd7345414.jpg

I have debated doing this as well, if you decide you want to do it please post pictures of before and after. If you decide to go "naked" you could always peel off the WS last to see how you like it.

• 2 weeks later...

First thing I am doing is taking the decals off. I did it on my old VLX and loved the look. These were the "tribal" decals on 06. Easy to peel off with a heat gun.

The new ones on my 09 LSV are thicker and 3Dish..... Are these pretty much the same to take off? Give it a nice cut and wax after.

Edited by rychuk