Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

DUMB STUFF I use to do, but thanks to the CREW, I'm CURED!

WoodyBC

I used to pull tubers.

I Still pull the crap out of tubers, but only at powell. i should have them sign a waiver, we get them going 40+

IMG_1271_zps11bb030f.jpgIMG_1175_zpsda46fab9.jpg

Edited by CJAY

I Still pull the crap out of tubers, but only at powell. i should have them sign a waiver, we get them going 40+

IMG_1271_zps11bb030f.jpgIMG_1175_zpsda46fab9.jpg

I pulled that same tube a time or two as well! That thing is huge and can really be whipped around pretty good.

I pulled that same tube a time or two as well! That thing is huge and can really be whipped around pretty good.

It's a blast when you have a wide open lake where you aren't disturbing anyones water. Excited to see what I can do with a more powerful engine

It's a blast when you have a wide open lake where you aren't disturbing anyones water. Excited to see what I can do with a more powerful engine

Probably kill someone.

But I hope not

Edited by Baddog

For years I put gas in the boat the hard way now I siphon it in every time. Make an airtight seal at the gas can opening, sqeeze the can, break the seal and sit back and watch the gas flow into the tank for about a minute and a half.

P8182040_zps1aac88e2.jpg

• Like 2

For years I put gas in the boat the hard way now I siphon it in every time. Make an airtight seal at the gas can opening, sqeeze the can, break the seal and sit back and watch the gas flow into the tank for about a minute and a half.

P8182040_zps1aac88e2.jpg

I usually use the wonder pump. Never tried this, but it looks like it would be faster than the wonder pump.

I rigged my 6 gallon gas can with a large diameter flex hose from Lowes that I hose clamp onto the outside of the threads on the gas can. The O.D. of the hose just fits the I.D. of the filler hole and I can dump 6 gallons of gas into the boat in ~15 seconds without a drip. Learned this from NASCAR but willing to share with TMC..

I rigged my 6 gallon gas can with a large diameter flex hose from Lowes that I hose clamp onto the outside of the threads on the gas can. The O.D. of the hose just fits the I.D. of the filler hole and I can dump 6 gallons of gas into the boat in ~15 seconds without a drip. Learned this from NASCAR but willing to share with TMC..

please expound on this

P8182040_zps1aac88e2.jpg

same idea, but I use this http://www.amazon.com/Safety-Siphon-Safe-Multi-Purpose-Priming/dp/B000BG1X54/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1386768390&sr=8-6&keywords=siphon+hose

ahopkins22LSV

This is what we use too and it does work great, but not the fastest in the world.

P8182040_zps1aac88e2.jpg

I am curious about this. Did you make it or buy this?

Thought I just did. I am in SC today but when I get home I will take a photo and that will be worth way more than a 1000 words.

How does air get in the can? Did you vent it?

I use LC racing jugs... they are good, but your idea sounds better.

P8182040_zps1aac88e2.jpg

where did you get a can with that vent?