Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LAST RIDE....of the 2013 season thread

Afun

not quite sure, we were all on the boat floating on the other side of the dock waiting for our friend who was parking the trailer. we heard a man scream OH NO! that's when we looked up and saw the boat, trailer, and FORD going down.

Hummmmmmm, thinking maybe he threw it into reverse while he thought he had it in park!

This is one reason we always shut the engine off when I get out of the truck on the ramp!

• Like 1

Hummmmmmm, thinking maybe he threw it into reverse while he thought he had it in park!

This is one reason we always shut the engine off when I get out of the truck on the ramp!

One time I jumped out of my truck with it in reverse when I thought it was in park. I couldn't believe it happened. Luckly I was towing my JD 316 which was a tank. I haven't had it happen again but I will be adopting the "Truck engine off" policy.

Great idea.

• Like 1

One time I jumped out of my truck with it in reverse when I thought it was in park. I couldn't believe it happened. Luckly I was towing my JD 316 which was a tank. I haven't had it happen again but I will be adopting the "Truck engine off" policy.

Great idea.

Yup just one little extra step to take when launching the boat, but it can sure save you from a lot of greaffffffff........

Seen this happen to many times.

Yup just one little extra step to take when launching the boat, but it can sure save you from a lot of greaffffffff........

Seen this happen to many times.

This is reminding me I gotta adjust my E brake cable... There's always something

• Like 1

not quite sure, we were all on the boat floating on the other side of the dock waiting for our friend who was parking the trailer. we heard a man scream OH NO! that's when we looked up and saw the boat, trailer, and FORD going down.

Are you certain that what he screamed was "OH NO"? I'm thinking it might just have been a bit more colorful.

road yesterday. air 68, water 62. couple more weeks of this.

That's the forecast for us tomorrow. First day for the wetsuit for end of season. Got a few more rides for sure. As long as there's someone to ride with, I'm down. Good thing I have some good friends with the same desires as me. Riding partners are thinning out tho.

Just got back in from a quick pull, 52 water 59 air and calm. What a change in temps from being down south last weekend. Would of been great if FedEx had delivered my ski today instead and didn't need to borrow one.

Edited by onamission

Couldn't pay someone to come out and ski today. :(

Sorry man, totally would have come out if I wasn't cleaning the boat. Actually had the tower lights on so I could keep cleaning after sunset.

Just got back in from a quick pull, 52 water 59 air and calm. What a change in temps from being down south last weekend. Would of been great if FedEx had delivered my ski today instead and didn't need to borrow one.

So what new stick are you going to be ridding?

Turned out to be a nice day with lots of sun and no wind. We were the only boat to be seen anywhere on the river. 53F water and 56F air. Added the neoprene gloves to the drysuit for today.

I changed the oil after I got home, but still hoping to get out some more before the end of the year.

ahopkins22LSV

Sorry man, totally would have come out if I wasn't cleaning the boat. Actually had the tower lights on so I could keep cleaning after sunset.

It's all good! Hopefully you got it done before the rain came in.

We will be out on Saturday around 11-12 to get some sets in before the Michigan - Michigan State game.

Edited by ahopkins1988

It's all good! Hopefully you got it done before the rain came in. We will be out on Saturday around 11-12 to get some sets in before the Michigan - Michigan State game.

A,

You meant to say: " . . . . get some sets in before the Michigan State game." Right?

Heading down to the Cougars ASU game tonite. Should be a fun way to spend Halloween.

Weather has taken a turn finally. Windy most of this week. Rain/snow mix for the weekend. A buddy of mine picked up a 12' x 44' storage unit for $209/month & has offered to share it. I think I'll take him up on it on Saturday. So the Vride will be sleeping with a Tige all winter. :surprised: