Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tige Apex

jb 156

eh. High freeboard, 3k of ballast. the best thing I think was that rear storage and the dash. not that the dash looked great, but easy in terms of getting to the touch screen as it seems better positioned than the MTC, and a good lay out. well thought, but could use a different look

Agree the rear storage is great and I think I like the cooler positioning, but not a fan of the interior. One my favorite things about Malibu is the rounded corners on the interior. Those are where people love to sit. The Apex looks like a big box inside.

She couldn't get the boards out, and there was only 2, designed for 3, ha!!have fun with that in some choppy water. Charlie rubbed me the wrong way. No one else sprays gel properly and their the only ones that can roll the around with their fancy hull roller thingy...? And everyone else has problems with gel cracking and porosity? Actually I'd admit malibu has had that issue but not sure everyone else. Only 2 racks, that's gonna piss off -BS- :biggrin: Swim platform looked very small and low. Overall nice looking boat but I'd agree the unveiling was a crapshow.