Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My 247 Build Pic's.......

stewart

Great looking boat Stewart! That Illusion sure looks naked without speakers, doesn't it? Can't wait to see pics of the 8" Bullets. Keep em coming!

Congrats again. - John

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• WakeGirl

• Malibudude

• Greg_S

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe that there's no break in required on the 8.1L, BICBW. Looks good Stewart! What do you think of the 8.1L?

I'm hoping that's the case. Who could I ask? Lots of bottom end. Only had it out .2 hours, long enough to make sure everything worked. We will officially be running it this weekend.

I believe that there's no break in required on the 8.1L, BICBW. Looks good Stewart! What do you think of the 8.1L?

I'm hoping that's the case. Who could I ask? Lots of bottom end. Only had it out .2 hours, long enough to make sure everything worked. We will officially be running it this weekend.

My book and my dealer said below 2 hrs 2K, 2 hrs below 3K, 4 hrs below 4 K all at variable speeds and THEN ROMP IT!!!!!

Stewart - how's the feeling after leaving the pump? I was just looking at the capacities on that thing - 87 gallons @ $3.40/gal = $295.80 Cry.gifShocking.gif

I'm glad I only have to fill up 37 or so at a time.

Post up some pics of that beast in the water.

Stewart - how's the feeling after leaving the pump? I was just looking at the capacities on that thing - 87 gallons @ $3.40/gal = $295.80 Cry.gifShocking.gif

I don't know yet. The dealer put in $100 which put it just over 1/2 tank. We took it out and put almost 3 hours on it cruising it on Sunday and its says just below 1/2 Surprised.gif Believe me, this summer I will be holding out my hand as passengers load the boat. Heck, that's why I got the Limo, it seats 16 passengers........ $295.80 / 16 = $18.65ea. Now that seems much more reasonable :lol:

I did post some H2O picks on page 7 of this thread.

I don't know yet. The dealer put in $100 which put it just over 1/2 tank. We took it out and put almost 3 hours on it cruising it on Sunday and its says just below 1/2 Surprised.gif Believe me, this summer I will be holding out my hand as passengers load the boat. Heck, that's why I got the Limo, it seats 16 passengers........ $295.80 / 16 = $18.65ea. Now that seems much more reasonable :lol:

When I filled mine up for the first time, it took 75 gallons for a grand total of $238. We ran it for 3.5 hours on the clock and it took a little over a 1/4 of a tank on the guage. I need to look at the tank and see how much is really in it.

Needless to say, I won't be spending much time on my boat over memorial weekend..... Yahoo.gif

I'm glad someone got to take advantage of Justin's deal, Stew. Too bad it wasn't Troy! LOL

~Shannon

Needless to say, I won't be spending much time on my boat over memorial weekend..... Yahoo.gif

I'm glad someone got to take advantage of Justin's deal, Stew. Too bad it wasn't Troy! LOL

~Shannon

The same deal wasn't made for Stewart :(, although he was visited by catwoman ROFL.gif Troy you're time is running out quickly only about 2 months then it's a no deal Innocent.gif

~Shannon

Yeah, what was he thinking ROFL.gif

I have a friend that has a shirt that says, "My boat runs on Gas not Thanks!" I would love to get one of those.

~Shannon

Ahem....don't you mean "our" boat????? Innocent.gif

"My" can be a bad word in marital situations....

The kids on the playground can be sooo cruel....

Biggrin.gif

Pat

Edited by Faceplant409