Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

POST YOUR BAREFOOT VIDEOS HERE

JB-FOOT

Ok! That front to back flip looked easy. ..lol...lol...lol...I wish!

He's been doing it for so long. It's his back to front that has started giving him problems for some reason. 40+ years footing and used to compete way back when.

• Like 1

Lol...lol.... Now this made my morning coffee!.... truly one must be a BFer to really appreciate these .....

and How is it I can "Feel" every one of those! Lol. .....ouch.....burp....gurgle.....lol...

Here's one to add to this, Don't ask! Yup, a couple errors on my part to! Short line for one..... :Doh: he did have plenty

of clearance from the boat. Camera angle! But just the same.

https://youtu.be/cGyEU8vyJfg

Pretty impressive Dare...!!!

For next time, maybe you want to teach him deepwater start first, that way you can slowly increase the speed. Jumping out of the boat to hang on the boom is fun, but tricky for a first timer.

Other than that, thanks for sharing...!! Wild stuff...!!!!

• Like 2

For next time, maybe you want to teach him deepwater start first, that way you can slowly increase the speed. Jumping out of the boat to hang on the boom is fun, but tricky for a first timer.

I have but 3 words for teaching Total newbies:

Swing

Swing

Swing

" For Your Viewing Pleasure "... lol. ..Dutch if I showed him all the trick of the Trade, then we won't get all this free Entertainment! LMAO....

JB... ^^^^^..... "C" That Sadistic Side of yours is rubbing off on me.... lol..lol..lol..

Edited by Dare2goBare

These guys actually jump out of the ski? Never seen this b4, just stepping off normally.

Looks cool!

Oh boy, you need to visit Wisconsin. We'll show you lots of ways to start. :)

It's mainly a show skiing trick. Impressive when you a big line all makes its. Yard sale when it doesn't work. :)

Mike Seipel - Wisconsin boy.

Edited by footndale
  • Like 3

OK, so we went out this morning. I don't know why my foot went under, but when it did, I guess I decided it would be a good idea to hold on. I must have figured that I was already rotating, and my arms were extended, so what could go wrong if I just roll over to my back? If the driver had not slowed down, I would not have gotten through it. Even with that, you can tell I was shaken by the time I recovered. Enjoy!

The action starts at 0:35.

• Like 3

OK, so we went out this morning. I don't know why my foot went under, but when it did, I guess I decided it would be a good idea to hold on. I must have figured that I was already rotating, and my arms were extended, so what could go wrong if I just roll over to my back? If the driver had not slowed down, I would not have gotten through it. Even with that, you can tell I was shaken by the time I recovered. Enjoy!

The action starts at 0:35.

I don't know why my foot went under,

Gary,

I know why it did...

your Left LEG is too straight, and too rigid at the knee...relax

Also, look at your left foot and your left BIG toe....pointed straight up like a turtle head out of his shell....

Relax that foot and your ball of your foot will not be pushing into the water causing you to catch, (you really do not catch a toe, you catch a ball of the foot underneath the big toe) when you raise your toe(s) like that. it also pushes your tendon out in your arch and burns your feet up faster....

Relax, Relax, Relax....let your feet relax more at the ankles and allow your feet to come under your knees more....

Also bring your feet together more and get them going down from your hips, not down and out like you were when you are 1st learning...

The toes may look flexed to you, but they are completely relaxed. The left leg was straighter because I was still pulling to the right after the swing out. If that's what did it, great. It wasn't due to flexed toes or ankles.

I do find that even that small ripple on the water takes much more energy to barefoot compared to glass because of the need to plow a bit more. Whenever I can get pure glass, it really is more enjoyable. It is difficult to get a good glide unless it is smooth.

The toes may look flexed to you, but they are completely relaxed. The left leg was straighter because I was still pulling to the right after the swing out. If that's what did it, great. It wasn't due to flexed toes or ankles.

I do find that even that small ripple on the water takes much more energy to barefoot compared to glass because of the need to plow a bit more. Whenever I can get pure glass, it really is more enjoyable. It is difficult to get a good glide unless it is smooth.

Gary

in Rougher water sit down just a little bit and keep you feet just a bit wider but not to wide, key is keeping your feet more under your knees and not so far out in front.

with rollers, I like to place one foot in front of the other by about 6 inches or so, kinda like driving your car over a speed bump, come at an angle one tire at a time means less bump'hop of the front tires, so same principle on your feet, one foot hits the roller than the other foot hits the roller, makes for smoother less scary in rougher water and especially rollers

It's Thursday again.

At least SOMEONE is getting on the water......

our weather sux and the water is trashed...

thanks for posting

Lol....really can't add any more to all the OP coaching comments....But I can Add This!

" Thank You for the ENTERTAINMENT "...... LOL... :rockon:

The youngest took her first run this year. Yippee!

Wow, she got up like a pro on her first.....also burned like a pro too! .....lol...

Good on her! :)