Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Just came over from Wakeside Site

apexeon

No action at WSR. They need to spam out to get something rolling. It's is dead. I agree with the concept but it needs more input. KC

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NorCaliBu

• stewart

• whiteVLX

• VinRLX

Well I noticed those two gained quite a bit on my lead. I guess I need to stop working so hard and start posting some more.

That was an honest topic, with an honest problem. I can't help it that I worded my question poorly. :)

It did make me laugh though.

No action at WSR. They need to spam out to get something rolling. It's is dead. I agree with the concept but it needs more input. KC

You're right. Since most of MBO has made their way over here it appears WSR has died down a bit. But I think it'll change. I personally think the idea to open up a forum for all the boats is a good idea - different than the MBO/Crew idea. I think it'll appeal to a lot of people.

For example, I posted a Q over there yesterday about an add I saw in Wakeboard Mag. It showed a Centurion with a HUUUUUGE wave behind it. Collin Harrington was surfing, something like 15 feet back. I wanted to hear from Centurion owners about it. A guy wrote back today about the add, and the contest that the picture was taken at.

Do I think the WSR concept is better than the Crew - no, it's just different. I like to 'hang' at the Crew. I think WSR will be a great place to hook up with other boat owners though in your area. I've been really jealous of HoustonPerson and his boarding club that has all different types and makes of boats. I also think there'll be lots to learn from the other makes of boat owners.

- But that'll take time to build up that base - juast as it did to build up the MBO base.

So, I'll keep going back and supporting Jason. I think it's a good idea. It'll just take time.

Well at least I picked up a few posts before I got the finger wag.

...I guess I need to stop working so hard and start posting some more.

Well I tried, but they've already made a mockery of it. :)

...It did make me laugh though.

That's gotta be some kind of record. 8 worthless posts (by the same person) all on one page of a thread. Shocking.gif

That's gotta be some kind of record.  8 worthless posts (by the same person) all on one page of a thread. Shocking.gif

That's gotta be some kind of record, second to me!  8 worthless posts (by the same person) all on one page of a thread. Shocking.gif

Wow, I set a record! I feel honored. :)

Michael got that one right, you hold the #2 spot.. ;)

Fingerwag.gif Now don't you go changing quotes. That's a no-no. Fingerwag.gif

That's gotta be some kind of record.  8 worthless posts (by the same person) all on one page of a thread. Shocking.gif

That's gotta be some kind of record, [second to me]!  8 worthless posts (by the same person) all on one page of a thread. Shocking.gif

Wow, I set a record! I feel honored. :)

Michael got that one right, you hold the #2 spot.. ;)

Fingerwag.gif Now don't you go changing quotes. That's a no-no. Fingerwag.gif

You're right, I left off the brackets to denote the implied statement Innocent.gif

Well at least I picked up a few posts before I got the finger wag.

...I guess I need to stop working so hard and start posting some more.

Well I tried, but they've already made a mockery of it. :)

...It did make me laugh though.

That's gotta be some kind of record. 8 worthless posts (by the same person) all on one page of a thread. Shocking.gif

You guys are killing me! :lol:

whew!!!!!!

thanks for letting me in. I tried that other site since the takeover and it just wasn't working for me.

I am just going to check things out for a bit, and then most likely upgrade the membership. although i see it is a bit more expensive than the old MBO. anyways, thanks for being here.

wilma

Boy a guy has to make a decision about a job and you guys are whining about me not posting...:)

Well I made my mind up and I'm at home again so watch out.. :)