Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

seat riser on ebay

wakebrdr94

Well,

If Malibu got on this guy about using their trademarked logo (or, however you lawyers call this sort of thing) I bet the next new "upgrade" on the Malibu website is "upgraded seat riser".

anyone know if you can order this without going through ebay? I have an intense allergy to that website.

Why? It's a great place to save money. eBay has really became a buyer driven website...the seller is the more likely party to get screwed.

I considered getting this. My dilemma is that I'm already looking over the windshield with the booster down. My wife being 1' shorter than me is always needing to stand or sit on her knees with booster up. This would be perfect for her but I'd be sitting way above the windshield at that point.

Edited by Nitrousbird

Jesus freakin' Christ Malibu, are you listening? In a Supra you can just push a button to make the driver's seat go up and down! It has been that way for a while now. In fact, while we are chatting, that Supra SA-350 is one helluva boat! Hello?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys. The listing is ended and I can't find a way to get a hold of this guy. I would love to add this to my VLX. Does anyone know how to reach him? Or is there someone else that makes these?

Thanks

He was a little paranoid about just posting his email address on the internet, but I can't field all of his calls on a regular basis.

The best way to contact him is via email. His email address is tms AT skyviewmail.com.

I am glad to see this has worked out for so many people.

• Like 1