Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 23 for 2014?!?!

huskey87

Is the 410 a lot better than the 350? How much of an upcharge is it?

A lot of folks say its not worth it because if you look at the torque curve at lower RPMs its the same as the 350 blah blah blah... Anyway I had a 350 before and a 409 now and I can tell you its a noticeable difference.

Edited by pkh

^^^^^^^^I love that boat!!! I was thinking of adding some charcoal or light graphite on the back to white sections. Maybe the stripe too, but I like the clean look of the plain white!! My wife is the one wanting the other color. Looks great naked too!!!!

I took a few sets behind a 14 lsv yesterday. The wave was the best I've ever ridden. This is wayne's boat with the LS3, wedge down, 750's in the rear, factory full and about 500 in the nose. I was taking the picture while a friend of mine, who doesn't have much experience surfing, tried out the goofy wave.

h4ZWRNv.jpg

surf gate in use? doesn't even look like it by the shape

Agree shape looks real good. As for the boat I can't believe they only added 3" it looks way bigger than the pervious model IMO. That blue one is gorgeous!

I agree from that pic that green looks horrid, but I do like the crazy colour schemes going on in the interiors of MC and such. Vibrant greens, oranges, blacks and browns, Very eye catching stuff.

The boat is actually amazing on the inside. The green is a little loud, but the interior itself is heads and tails nicer than what was in my 13 lsv. I was just blown away. Sometimes you see pictures and you think, hmmm well, that looks good, but then when you see the whole package in person, you are blown away. That's true with the 14 LSV.

Seriously, go sit in one of these 14's and you'll be impressed. I cannot stress enough how much bigger the boat feels than the prior model. It's just amazing. Kudos to Malibu for improving an already awesome boat.

Oh, and the beeping surfgate thing on the back of the boat actually works really well at letting you know when to transfer. One more thing, the actuators are sooooo much faster this year.

Edited by Chattwake

^^^ Ya I donno. I kinda like that one gray/purple 24MXZ... and the orang/white tangerine dream one..... but I think these recent 1970s sparkly bass boat disco color schemes on wakeboats are going to punish sellers here over the next 5-10yrs.

Kinda funny, last 5+yrs folks have trashed MC over their wild juvenile color schemes and wraps....while Malibu stayed has stayed conservative....this year,MC much more conservative for the most part.... Malibu now getting mroe edgy in styling.

I didnt know you could get the interiors like that this year. I like some of the crazier interiors on the MCs as well. I have seen this green in the interior of a 2014 23lsv and really liked it. I can see how it would make for a sweet interior to have a lot of color.