Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 23 for 2014?!?!

huskey87

I'm a malibu fanboy but IMO malibu is dropping the ball on this release. Nobody is hardly posting on here about it and the hype is dying down. I hope this boat is sick. But everyone is tired of waiting.

I'm a malibu fanboy but IMO malibu is dropping the ball on this release. Nobody is hardly posting on here about it and the hype is dying down. I hope this boat is sick. But everyone is tired of waiting.

IMO the new 23lsv does look sweet, but I agree Malibu really dropped the ball on this release...

Edited by tnsatbhs

Afun, That's the hull mold for the new 23!

Chat says today, I would not expect anything before Friday at Surf Expo...who knows. Malibu has not dropped the ball on anything, it's their choice when and where to release new models. I expect several dealers have a 2014 23 LSV in inventory already.

Afun, That's the hull mold for the new 23!

Chat says today, I would not expect anything before Friday at Surf Expo...who knows. Malibu has not dropped the ball on anything, it's their choice when and where to release new models. I expect several dealers have a 2014 23 LSV in inventory already.

Isn't surf expo where they revealed the MXZ as well? If you think about it it's actually a good place to make a reveal. Lots of people and media to hype it up. I think people are just tired of waiting...

Isn't surf expo where they revealed the MXZ as well? If you think about it it's actually a good place to make a reveal. Lots of people and media to hype it up. I think people are just tired of waiting...

It was, the new Xstar was released the same day. I went down that year and got a demo on the 22, which was sweet. If anyone makes it, Wake the World has a booth at Surf this year!

Highly doubt that. Orlando is the meca for water sports.

Orlando..Really. Lived in Florida since 86, never saw a wakeboard, wakeboard, wakesurfer. 2 years living in Knoxville...now I have a wake boat. All of this is IMO.

That does not count because you don't need a boat. Consider that Malibus competition.

That's funny, wake parks bring people into the sport that may not have access to a boat. Pro's spend as much or more time riding cable than behind the boat. How many cable's are there in TN???

That's funny, wake parks bring people into the sport that may not have access to a boat. Pro's spend as much or more time riding cable than behind the boat. How many cable's are there in TN???

I know of one Cable park in Cincinnati, Oh. I don't know of any in TN. Not very interested in Cable Parks.

How many lakes in Orlando? Any lakes in Orlando for watersports? I guess the Surf Expo is taking place inside the big convention centers. That makes a little more sense to me. I do not think boats & watersports are native to Orlando, Fl.

Edited by Afun

I know of one Cable park in Cincinnati, Oh. I don't know of any in TN. Not very interested in Cable Parks.

How many lakes in Orlando? Any lakes in Orlando for watersports?

Boat manufactures, even Malibu, are sure taking interest in wake parks, future customers ride there. I guess the lakes in Central FL are just in my imagination. Back to the new 23!!!

How many lakes in Orlando? Any lakes in Orlando for watersports? I guess the Surf Expo is taking place inside the big convention centers. That makes a little more sense to me. I do not think boats & watersports are native to Orlando, Fl.

Orlando is full of lakes. Go on google earth, and zoom in. They are everywhere. Most of the pros live in the Florida, mostly in Orlando. The ones that don't, train there in the winter time. If you want to turn pro, you move to Orlando. I spent some time with some pros down there years ago. There were guys you never even heard of, just killing it. So many good riders down there. I was blown away. The original nautique factory was in Orlando.

It is most definitely the meca of watersports. Ask anyone in the industry, and they'll tell ya the same.