Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 23 for 2014?!?!

huskey87

I hope it's not too much like the MXZ. I personally find them (both the 22 and the 24) to be 2 of the ugliest boats on the water, and I really don't like the rear transom seating. Wouldn't most people rather have larger storage openings and a larger sun pad for lying out? If you're going to go the rear seat route, at least do it like X-25 with the pop-up seats. At least then you can lie them flat.

I would love for a good excuse to upgrage to a surfgate LSV ---- and I do like the less carpeting look of the MXZ, and of course surf hole is a huge draw...

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

They aren't too much like the MXZ, gel coat lines are similar, they do have surf seating, but they have the some old carpeted seat bases. it looks lmore like an mxz, vlx and lsv mixed together

Love those colors.

I still don't get the change to the Wakesetter logo. It just looks out of place and doesn't blend with the lines of the boat.

I agree, Looks lost, I think out of all the Wake setter decals I like the 2010/1012 the best, Yes I'am partial I have an 2010 but in my defense I had a 2004 also..

Lmao. Too funny. It is a head a head scratcher.... Seems like several head scratchers on the new models.

It's a great idea actually, having to have the driver do the 1,2,3 was a PITA. Horn helps out a ton

I agree 100% - I think the horn is a great idea. I think the surf hole is not. I think it could be placed in a better area. Why put a chrome piece around it to draw more attention to it? Maybe it is to match the new chrome sticker on the surf gate tabs...

Which is another head scratcher. Why put chrome on underwater parts?

I agree 100% - I think the horn is a great idea. I think the surf hole is not. I think it could be placed in a better area. Why put a chrome piece around it to draw more attention to it? Maybe it is to match the new chrome sticker on the surf gate tabs...

Which is another head scratcher. Why put chrome on underwater parts?

I can't see it being chrome. You'd think it would be polished stainless steel.

I can't believe with so many people having seen this new boat that no pictures have been leaked onto the WWW yet... I keep figuring it will happen on wakeworld, but no dice...

I know! I did see what somebody claimed was a 2014 23 LSV goofy surf wave video on youtube.

I can't believe with so many people having seen this new boat that no pictures have been leaked onto the WWW yet... I keep figuring it will happen on wakeworld, but no dice...

Yeah, seems like most of this thread has seen the 23 somehow, but no pics. I will admit, though, the new 23 is pretty sweet!

I'm almost non-existently excited. Like this thread has dragged on so long it will be entirely uneventful. I hope it's just the calm before the storm.