Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 23 for 2014?!?!

huskey87

that wakesetter graphic just doesn't fit the boat. That would have to come off!!

also, why the weird 45 degree angle in the deck and hull accent stripes. Why not make it match the stipe above it like the 247 has? It just doens't fit the lines of the other gelcoat. I guess they are trying to be more edgy, but it just doesn't flow in my opinion.

Edited by bamabonners

that wakesetter graphic just doesn't fit the boat. That would have to come off!!

also, why the weird 45 degree angle in the deck and hull accent stripes. Why not make it match the stipe above it like the 247 has? It just doens't fit the lines of the other gelcoat. I guess they are trying to be more edgy, but it just doesn't flow in my opinion.

Like many things, it looks better in person. When I first saw it in pics I hated it, but I saw it on a new 23 and it doesn't look bad. I still like the old one better though.

Look at the picture of the dash. Does the stereo head unit look different?

Have you seen the previews to the movie "Don Jon"....that's the guy who would own this boat. I think I could own it too. I get enough stares already with New York Giants cap on inside a Malibu in the South...imagine with this boat. I would be a celebrity.

I was already asked by a hot chick if I was a professional...I should of said yes, but my wife would have disagreed with that....haha

Edited by Afun

Has anybody seen one with some Stratosphere Blue on it?

No, but I imagine it would look pretty sweet! I saw a 22mxz with stratospheric blue and it had a new color of blue vinyl on the seats that matched the stratospheric blue really well.

It's right about an 8k increase off the bat over the 13.

Priced one out today, with heater, pop up cleats, bow light, bow ballast, 410 motor, etc. msrp was 91k. Not much over last year. Although that was not the new board racks. Take your percent off of msrp an your not to far off from last year

Priced one out today, with heater, pop up cleats, bow light, bow ballast, 410 motor, etc. msrp was 91k. Not much over last year. Although that was not the new board racks. Take your percent off of msrp an your not to far off from last year

Any flake? What stereo pack? Trailer?

Yes trailer, no flake, basic stereo (will do stereo aftermarket).

just out of curiosity, when you order the "basic stereo" does it still come with Bluetooth? or a sub?

They dont have stereo pack 1, 2, and 3 like they have had in the past anymore. Now it is all or nothing with the 23lsv wake pack which comes with 8 inboat speakers and an amp. The tower speakers, bluetooth, and sub are still separate options. If you dont order the 23lsv wake pack it now comes with nothing...

I was told asked for radio, and in oat speakers, no sub or towers. So whatever that include was part of the price. Bluetooth was an extra charge. Granted I did not ask for heated seat, just a heater, or underwater transom, or docking lights, or shower. I like the aftermarket options better for under water lights, don't care for docking lights, (yes I boat a lot at night), Showers make no sense to me if they are not an isolated freahwater tank. But did have Bimini, surfgate, 410 motor, cleats, PNP, pop up bow, bow ballast, snap carpet, the "basic stereo", Even with the engine upgrade, that's not bad. I wonder if different dealers use different msrp numbers? It's not posted on malibu's website like car sites.