Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Interior Do Over

Hi Guys!

New on this site and need to find out how to get new skins on my Sunsetter, I think it's a 1995, so it's way over 7 yrs. "Chee" is the name on the forum all are raving about, and your make-overs look, a-maze-ing!!! Can someone help me get in touch? I'm in So Cal.

Thanks for any help and advice you can give!

Hi Guys!

New on this site and need to find out how to get new skins on my Sunsetter, I think it's a 1995, so it's way over 7 yrs. "Chee" is the name on the forum all are raving about, and your make-overs look, a-maze-ing!!! Can someone help me get in touch? I'm in So Cal.

Thanks for any help and advice you can give!

Chee is no longer around...many threads about him. New guy named Chris that some are going to or just go to an upholstery place.

• 1 month later...

I went back and read the entire thread. Great work. I know you are loving the toy again. I have to ask, because my wife would have called it a "mess" in the beginning also. Does she think the work was worth the mess now? I always enjoy the look on the wife's face when I complete a project. But none the less get the speech and look each time I take on a new one.

I went back and read the entire thread. Great work. I know you are loving the toy again. I have to ask, because my wife would have called it a "mess" in the beginning also. Does she think the work was worth the mess now? I always enjoy the look on the wife's face when I complete a project. But none the less get the speech and look each time I take on a new one.

Yes, it was definitely worth it. Put in your headphones and get to work.

@ BozBoat - did you refinish the tower too? It looks great! My old tower is looking pretty bad - what are your ideas to refresh?