Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

'93 Malibu Echelon

TappsBoater

took her on the Delta in my town...found out the nearest boat ramp is only 7 miles from my house (Tracy Oasis)... she ran great, spent an hour cruisin around...

IMG_1047_zps81200e92.jpg

IMG_1117_zpsab847ac2.jpg

IMG_1114_zps1c1b1cb3.jpg

took her on the Delta in my town...found out the nearest boat ramp is only 7 miles from my house (Tracy Oasis)... she ran great, spent an hour cruisin around...

IMG_1047_zps81200e92.jpg

IMG_1117_zpsab847ac2.jpg

IMG_1114_zps1c1b1cb3.jpg

Hey Fred, I was out Saturday also....didnt ski, pulled my two friends, they have dry suits. We were out in his boat, a 2006 Sporters, were out at Victoria slew, then cruised over to Berkely water ski club to check if any one was at the course..what time were u out?

Edited by Skier007

Hey Fred, I was out Saturday also....didnt ski, pulled my two friends, they have dry suits. We were out in his boat, a 2006 Sporters, were out at Victoria slew, then cruised over to Berkely water ski club to check if any one was at the course..what time were u out?

we were out around 1:30 - 3 pm... we tried to work our way to victoria but there was sooo much foliage in the water that we turned around and just went up and down grant line slough (next to Grimes)

we were out around 1:30 - 3 pm... we tried to work our way to victoria but there was sooo much foliage in the water that we turned around and just went up and down grant line slough (next to Grimes)

Yea, we usually launch at rivers end but the weeds are toom thick still, launched at lazy m and cruised over to victoria....we were still out there, got on the water about 11, pulled out about 3-330

Yea, we usually launch at rivers end but the weeds are toom thick still, launched at lazy m and cruised over to victoria....we were still out there, got on the water about 11, pulled out about 3-330

yea, we got to the openning that heads up the back way to the old golden gate ski club area and turned around at that point...

is it is..it's actually newer than the bu.. a 95 Four Winns 190 Horizon...

Too funny. In '08 I picked up my Echelon Lx, and it was cosmetically neglected (BTW - I paid $9,100!!). Had it next to my current boat, which was a nearly spotless '89 Four Winns 170 Freedom.

Guys at work were like:

"So, let me get this straight. You paid $9,100 for that POS, and you hope to get $3,500 out of this clean boat? Are you crazy?"

Me:

"This is an inboard."

Them:

"So?"

lol...yea, even tho i loved my i/o (my wife moreso), I've always wanted an inboard...all my friends started with i/o's and then one bought a v drive, then the next bought a dd..I almost felt outta place whenever we went camping... i will miss all the storage I had on the i/o as compared to the echelon....

Fred.....I see that Straight and Narrow stretch of water and I wanna know why you ain't Footin` it...LOL

Although I did spy a little debris in the water to the left of the boat....

I am jealous, cuz all I can do this time of year is snow ski......and swim in an indoor pool at the local high school....

Oh and by the way, Aahhhh....kids just love the little orange fishes, don't they.....

hehe yea jack..she loves the goldfish... I'd love to hitch a ride with Greg one of these days.... I need a refresher course on drivin an inboard, I don't ski but I love watchin it...