Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New for 06- Domed numbers

jeffmx

You Guys don't bother Andy until after Wednesday. He is very busy working on my numbers that are to be shipped (you guessed it) Wednesday. Yahoo.gif

Tease2.gif

How long has the turn around been? We ordered ours about May 10 and I have not received them.

The turn around time varies. I know with ours he had to special order some of the background colors and that was going to delay it a week or so. I'm sure he's swamped with orders right now also...

I just got mine last week. It took him a couple of weeks but it was well worth the price and the wait. domednumbers doesn't have any competition so the demand exceeds the production.

Be patient!

Has any body had a hard time getting ahold of someone to take their order? I have called a few times over the past three days, but have not been able to talk to anyone about placing an order.

I ordered in early May. Sent a 'please update' email a week or so ago. No response.

I did the same thing when I ordered mine. I called them and they told me they were getting ready to mail mine out. Took about another week from there. I'd say calling them is better than emailing them.

Ordered May 10 and they arrived cross country in Ohio yesterday, May 31. Put them on this morning. It was lots easier than I anticipated. Too bad we had just put on temporary ugly ones that I had to pick off.

They are outstanding and look even better in person. I will have to get pics up with the new Malibu drip mold logos and the Domed Numbers.(had No Wake put the Malibu ones on because I was chicken)

• 2 weeks later...

Got my domed numbers today....The Malibu protype-Chain link font. The numbers arrived about 10 days after I ordered them. They look awesome! Now I just need my boat. Biggrin.gif

I put my cool looking chain link numbers on and when I was by the dealer with the boat they were pretty impressed with them. They look great.

I put my cool looking chain link numbers on and when I was by the dealer with the boat they were pretty impressed with them. They look great.

Any problems putting them on?