Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Merry Christmas Malibu Group Shot

GullLakeMarine

Nice boat. Not as pretty as Dare's, but very nice!

Very Nice

I can only really say that no matter what color combination you see the Txi’s / LXi’s in, their a great looking Boat!! I come from the Jet boat world back in the eighties, 19’Catalina 454 cid, and then bought my first Malibu in 1992, an F3. When I started looking for a replacement for the F3, I found the lines of the TXi just portrays performance and elegance. Kind of takes me back to the eights. Oh oh showing my age here …………….. :footing:

Feb 13th thru Feb17th. It was a good show last year, we'll be there again this year. I'm really getting drawn in by the TXI's gravitational pull. Just one more house to refi...

Gotta love the banner pic on their website:

post-8942-0-66112400-1356103897_thumb.jp

When it gets closer to February please feel free to send me a PM for some free show tickets. I think thats the least we can do for our loyal Malibu customers.

• Like 1

Sorry, I'll be using the company jet to escape to the Bahamas in February. (I wish).

Nice to dream though! Our Vancouver boat show is Feb 7 -11. My dealer has requested

if he could show my TXi in the show. It will all depend on the weather up here, snow ice etc.