Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

20 MXZ - oh yea!

bamabonners

Nice website layout.

They have a tab missing. They need one that reads:

CEO/President's Corner

That talks about Malibu quality, warranty and service garauntees. What you can expect from us.... What we've been working on, where we are headed. Etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Aned be carefull of what you are looking at... that is a MXZ22 on the left and an MXZ20 on the right green/black.

Good luck surfing that tiny thing goofy :) I think my wife's purse has more storage than whats behind the driver :rofl:

good looking boat though.

Edited by nyryan2001

Well that is about the biggest fail you could go with. Looks like you have more room in the bow than the cabin. Should have gone with out the "seating" on the transom, pushed the engine back and open up the cabin. Seriously, look at the size of the seat behind the divers seat.. Sorry, but the A20 wins this round in terms of room, better design

With that said, looks great as any Malibu does, but way to small of a cabin area.

Edited by wakebrdr94

I was actually pretty impressed with how much cockpit space the 20MXZ had. We had six people on the boat with 4 in the cockpit area. We could have easily sqeezed 2 more people back there. The boat handles extremely well and can take some chop.

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

If the engine is pushed more forward then the 20vtx, is this a skiable crossover boat if on a diamond hull? Come on Malibu time to put it on a diamond hull and see what we can do with it?

Edited by CumminsBu

That color scheme in the video is really nice... for a 20' boat it looks like it has decent space. I mean you can only squeeze so much out of 20'....

Huge space difference between the 20 and 22...

Edited by Fman

I think this boat looks hot... like a little race car!

However, it's way too small for my family. For a moment let's set aside the people space... I don't know where I'd put everything! The right side has almost no storage due to the short seat, and the left side is almost completely occupied by the cooler. Add to that the small locker openings and lack of bow storage, and this thing becomes real challenging from a storage perspective.

Love the green...

• Like 2