Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Duck opener in Parker, AZ

wakebrdr94

Thanks for all the responses. Swimstep was trashed again this morning. So here is my plan of attack. Tonight, I'm going to run bungee cords from the handle on the transom to the end of the Swimstep. Hopefully, that won't leave space for them to want to climb up. If that doesn't work, I have plywood, going to cut it to the Swimstep and put those bird spikes across it. I'll get that motion alarm too as it may be a good idea against theft since people just cruise onto the dock at night. Motion lighting will be good for that too, definitely wouldn't hurt. If the bungee cords and spikes don't work, goin to have to give a duck an Arkansas roll :). I did like the wavy arms gig, maybe get one of those for labor day! I'll be waiting tonight. Grab a beverage and fishing pole and try to wait it out. With my luck I'll wake up in the morning passed out in the chair, empty cans in dock, and the duck will have **** on me, and the Swimstep. Starting to know how the coyote feels....

Edited by wakebrdr94