Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Performance Boat Candy - New Product

Murphy8166

http://www.pacificpr...idv-214-15.html

This stuff isn't any better than boat bling hot sauce. In fact, I believe it's exactly the same stuff. Works great, price is right.

OK, just used this stuff for the first time at pyramid lake, which has to have the worlds WORST water for spotting. Works like a CHAMP. Got all of my spots off. Now I get why everyone has been so complementary of Boat Bling Hot Sauce.

Does Hot Sauce have this????

candy.jpg

I just helped a friend wipe down his boat with "Hot Sauce" about 2 weeks ago. I was so impressed, I just received my own and ready for my next outing.

BUT, Then I saw THIS..........AND before trying the "Hot Sauce" for myself, I'm ready to switch!

I Love hot chicks in tiny bikinis..........GREAT MARKETING FOLKS! Who would've guessed!!!!!!?????!!!!??

I'm surprised that no know has suggested a group buy or a trial by a few members to see if it's the real deal or not. Hot sauce works great and I am sure this is on par but a few more reviews or some swag from the company to a few people on here would go a long way towards another option.

I'd be happy to approach them about a coupon code and some samples. I know that they also have posters of Mrs. Boat Candy...anyone want one of those.

I know there is 10% off coupon code over on wakeworld and they are offerring a 5 dollar flat fee for shipping.

If any of the moderators object to me doing this - please send me a pm and I will stop. I don't want to step on any toes.

Since only 6 or so people have expressed pleasant experiences with the product - it may be a bit premature to do a group buy with a potential greater discount.

J-Tech....it is obvious from your statements that you and some of your fellow NE crew are die hard Boat Blinger's....would you give an honest and unbiased review?

I'm kinda goin out here on a limb since I have only used the product once - but if the folks of themalibucrew genuinely want to try it out and pursue a volume discount, I'd be fine with trying to get it going

Edited by Murphy8166

If you set this up as a discount (small, extended time discount), post it up in the Deal Street forum. If they want to do a full blown one time Group Buy, please let D-Goose run it. We have had problems in the past with Group Buys and D-Goose has all the particulars to do it with no unforseen problems.

I would suggest a discount or freebie at first to get the product in front of some members for testing.

Contact one of the Admins/Mods for any other questions.

Hey I will be honest, I just want something that works Great not just ok, Going on my 3rd year with a black boat, so i have had lots of practice and I think I will know what works better for me, The Babes seamed like more work then the hot sauce, and only having a short window at the boat launch I need something that is somewhat effortless to apply, so far Hot sauce is that product, I will say the hot sauce does not give it the shine as well as I would like so then when I get home I use Adams detailer, http://www.detailing.com/store/adams-detail-spray-16-oz.html Now this stuff really works!!!!! But My guess it's just like many other detailers... Meguiars, wizards etc

J-Tech....it is obvious from your statements that you and some of your fellow NE crew are die hard Boat Blinger's....would you give an honest and unbiased review?

Actually, I bought the product because of recommendations that I found here and on WW, not because I live in the NW. If you re-read my post I didn't say that I thought one was better than the other only that a *few* people have tried it and liked it, which in my book is not enough to place an order. I am all for competition, but like liljohn said no one on WW and until a day or so ago here could post why this product was better or at least on par with the Boat Bling line. As far as a review goes I would say that Boat Bling works great on my boat at removing water spots, the vinyl cleaner and conditioner also are great and I have had no problems. But I knew that would be the case when I ordered due to the windfall of reviews when I did. My review would therefore echo the reviews of many people that have tried their products.

I see that you contacted them to get a crew discount, thank you for that. I just ran out of Hot Sauce so I will see if any more reviews pop up and probably place an order to give it a try.

• Like 1

For me the best place to test is on the ramp on a busy day, If it works great and most important Quickly and easy, Thats a win for me...I should have mine real soon, and I will let you guys know!!

I ordered some a few weeks back. You can use the wakeworld code to get 10% off. I sent them a picture of a surface scratch on my boat, and they told me to request a sample of their crystal cut polish and compound, which i did. They forgot to send them, but did actually send them when I made them aware.

I've never used boat bling, but the speed gloss worked great on my boat last weekend.

Ok First Impressions, I got impatient and used it before going out tomorrow, So Far so Good, Love how it does not streak, Great shine, and it did remove some old water spots from the other evening when we got off the river at dark and really could not see very well to wipe down, If it is as good as it is now right after pulling it out of the water, i'm sold, See ya all tomorrow!!! Oh and super easy to wipe off!!!

I'm not sure why everyone is so gung-ho on Boat Bling Hot Sauce. I requested one of the small free samples when they were offering it. When I got the sample the spray head did not work, so I dumped the tiny bit of hot sauce into another spray bottle. Used it on the water spots on my boat, it got a lot of it off, but when the sun was shining (especially on the black) I could see the outer ring of the drops of water. It hadn't taken off the entire water spot. Based on those results I never ordered a larger quantity.

I'd be willing to try this if it was a small sample size, but $20 a bottle plus shipping for a product that may or may not work seems a little steep. I'm leery of buying based on just a review because, as you see boat bling hot sauce gets rave reviews and just plain didn't work for me.

I'm not sure why everyone is so gung-ho on Boat Bling Hot Sauce. I requested one of the small free samples when they were offering it. When I got the sample the spray head did not work, so I dumped the tiny bit of hot sauce into another spray bottle. Used it on the water spots on my boat, it got a lot of it off, but when the sun was shining (especially on the black) I could see the outer ring of the drops of water. It hadn't taken off the entire water spot. Based on those results I never ordered a larger quantity.

I'd be willing to try this if it was a small sample size, but $20 a bottle plus shipping for a product that may or may not work seems a little steep. I'm leery of buying based on just a review because, as you see boat bling hot sauce gets rave reviews and just plain didn't work for me.

my impression was the same with the free sample. Basically "meh? what's teh big deal?"

Then I ordered this stuff, which is purported to be the same stuff: http://www.pacificprodux.com/ZipMistWipeSpecialOffer-idv-214-15.html

At the spottiest lake in the world, it whips through the waterspots. Incredible really. I was not a believe till I had a big enough supply to really get some spray coverage going.

I gave mine a wipe down today. Last time we were on the lake was two weeks ago and we did not get off till about 11pm so that wipe down job was a little weak. Boat candy removed every single little water spot left over from the previous outing and I did not have to use as much boat candy to wipe down the boat. The product goes a long way with a few sprays.One thing I noticed also was how the boat felt after wiping of the material, you can definitely tell that there is some wax left behind. There was no streaking no having to use on towel to wipe of spray and another towel to wipe of smear marks.

It smells like candy as well...I prefer this over acetic acid.

Edited by Murphy8166

OK here it go's I will defiantly Order more of the Boat Candy, So much easier to wipe off and shines up quicker, And It truly did a better job on Hard water spots, So I'm Sold and I have no affiliation to this company and really wanted to try something that would work better then Hot sauce, Hot sauce is still real good I just think the boat candy might be a little better, For sure it shines up better, Especially on a Black boat!!! There you go an official Honest opinion!!

So it was a little late last night when we got home, I went out to really inspect the boat, and it looked amazing, I usually don't let anyone help when I do the Hot Sauce because they never wipe it enough to get all the streaks and smudges, Well it was getting dark so i had another guy help using the Boat Candy and he did a great job only a few places he missed, so all I did is take a micro cloth and go over lightly the area and it was so easy to get it to a shine even after it sat all night, I was able to buff it to a High shine, This stuff really works great For me!!! So to sum it up, It's a detailer with hard water spot remover all in one, Now The real test will be Down South at Shasta Lake where they have really hard water and Hot Baked on temps, Next year on that report...