Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

MTX tower speakers

40oz

I didn’t want to go to war with the boss over 1000 dollar speakers. I think we can agree on 700, I think... I know these are a "wake surfing" speaker, but reading all the reviews, it seems this speaker has the best of both words. They claim it can be heard clearly while wakeboarding (not as loud as the HLCD) but also provide crisp clean mid bass for the people in the boat. They are just hitting the market this week, so i am not sure if anyone has even heard them play yet.

As i mentioned earlier, i am open to suggestions for alternative options.

If your still looking I would also talk to Brian or Rob at Exile. If not post how they sound I know I have only heard Rev10s from Wetsounds.

Placed my order for a pair of Wetsounds Icon8 last week (from Earmark Audio). They shipped today. I will post pics and video as soon as they are installed. There still are no videos of the Icon8 speakers in action so im pumped to see if they live up to the hype. Wetsounds claims they are as loud as the pro60s but sound much better becuase of the 8" woofer.

Holly Crap! received and installed my Icon8s yesterday! they are super loud and have great sound. I will post some pics and a video sunday in a new thread.

Edited by JIMJOM