Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What's In Your Playlist?

srintx

If your searching for some positive vibes today...got to check out the new (acoustic) album from Rebelution. "Count Me In" perfect surf or boat chill sound.

This album was released last year but this is the acoustic version and its amazing.

• Like 2

I've been on a huge Bane kick lately. I've been listening to their discography all the way through a lot the last few weeks. So good and it really pumps me up.

Edited by wakemitch
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have mentioned these guys before but they had a new album drop. If you dont know them check em out.

The Revivalist

Top 3 songs on my wakeboard list from the new album are 1.Amber 2.Gold to Glass 3.Wish I knew you 4.Stand up pretty much in that order.

For my west coast Bu-Brahs they will be touring the west coast this month. Need to check them out if they are close. They put on a great show.

I just stumbled across this thread and felt like I should chime in, even several months late. I first heard these guys last year when they were opening for Warren Haynes during Masters week in August, GA. They were great, have a unique sound, and have lots of energy during the shows. I came away much more impressed by The Revivalists than Haynes and the other band, Lettuce, on that night. We also like to listen to Moon Taxi out on the lake. They are another good band out of Nashville. Here is one of their newer songs: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9exbCQPCN_0 Edited by VOLatile
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Discovered this group not too long ago.  What do you get when you take a Danish kid that grew up with parents that loved Elvis and Johnny Cash and add in some of his favorites like Metallica?  You get Volbeat....really talented group of guys. Check em out if you like heavy metal. They add in a unique style of rock n roll/rockabilly which is cool to me anyway.  

• Like 1
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 2:12 AM, Malibudude said:

Mikeyg..... great bluesy band....many great tunes and under rated.  Pressure and Time is still the benchmark for them but.....

Ah...acoustic isn't dead. :)

Saw them open for Black Sabbath. Lead singer can wail like Paul Rodgers