Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What's In Your Playlist?

srintx

If you like Damien Rice, it's worth giving all of his stuff a listen. Cannonball is one that never gets loud but you want to scream along with it by the end....

coconut skins too:

I picture a high school girl listening to this in her room... She is trying to find herself and sad that her boyfriend broke up with her and why boys don't like her.....

I picture a high school girl listening to this in her room... She is trying to find herself and sad that her boyfriend broke up with her and why boys don't like her.....

LOL you need sum a dat nickelback from fman's "no wrap" playlist!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have mentioned these guys before but they had a new album drop. If you dont know them check em out.

The Revivalist

Top 3 songs on my wakeboard list from the new album are 1.Amber 2.Gold to Glass 3.Wish I knew you 4.Stand up pretty much in that order.

For my west coast Bu-Brahs they will be touring the west coast this month. Need to check them out if they are close. They put on a great show.

• Like 2