Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2012 Malibu New Options?

Mapwpd

I have had Malibus with the full carpet and liked the luxury feel and look. My 2010 has the tatami mat and I absolutely LOVE it. No more carpeted boats for me.

Do you have any pics of what the Tatami mat looks like in your LSV? And do you know if this can be ordered for the 2011 VLX?

Excerpt from the link below....

The Auto Pull-Up feature Tommy speaks of is another unprecedented innovation from Malibu and Indmar, and implemented into the line by Danny Gasper, Malibu's Director of Product Design. It allows a rider or skier to record the rate of acceleration they prefer, and the driver just punches the throttle and you will get the same start every time.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/malibuboats/surfexpo/prweb8878862.htm

Anyone have any idea if the auto pull up is something that can be retrofitted to a prior year? Like a 2011 VTX with a Malivue?

I was told that Auto pull up can not be retro fitted to an engine prior to mifi6. It has to do with how the ECM and Maliview communicate back and forth. Mifi5 and prior engines aren't capable of communicating back and forth to the same degree as the new ones. Sorry :(

I was told that Auto pull up can not be retro fitted to an engine prior to mifi6. It has to do with how the ECM and Maliview communicate back and forth. Mifi5 and prior engines aren't capable of communicating back and forth to the same degree as the new ones. Sorry :(

Thats a bummer, that would be a cool feature, especially when the wife is pulling me. I guess I will have to rough it and get my arms pulled out of the sockets again this season! :thumbup: