Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Disappointed Me

a92harley92

Those prices are not correct. I know for a fact that those prices are WAY below dealer cost and cannot be bought for that. Not sure what they were looking at.

FYI, I went to the "other" KC boat show tonight. It's in Overland Park and put on by the Lake of the Ozarks Marine Dealers Association. Marine Max was at this show also. They left the Axis behind and brought one Malibu, a VLX. There really weren't many inboards - a few from Mastercraf (the X55 is HUGE)t, the Malibu, and a Nautique I think were it. The show was heavy on pontoons and big bowriders, which I guess is fitting for Lake of the Ozarks. Definitelly some cool boats there; I just wish inboards had a bigger following in my area.