Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

rotating prop by hand

jetskipro550

Is valvoline actually making the new non smoking muffler bearing grease also? Are their hp/torque numbers any better than pennziol? I wonder if there is patent infringement involved, I'm pretty sure that pennzoil pattented their version of grease. Crazy.gifCrazy.gifCrazy.gif

Patent smatent - Mastercraft patented the tower running light and guess who has one in 06? Yours truly sits atop of every Illusion X this year.

I believe their patent is on the light built into the tow rope knob (or whatever that thing is called)

As far as actual numbers go I've not seen any, but I assure you the numbers you posted earlier sure seem a bit biased! I mean come on, you really believe those hp/torque numbers? Why wouldn't Malibu/Indmar use the stuff right out of the shoot then?

Cost. The non-smoking muffler bearing grease that is high enough in quality to produce those kind of gain numbers in HP/Torque ain't cheap.

New rumor, just in!! Castrol is now making a synthetic version of non smoking muffler bearing grease that is supposed to increase hp in hammerheads by up to 50%. WOW my 247 should fly with that stuff! Has anyone heard where I might get some of this stuff?

Surprised.gifSurprised.gifSurprised.gif

ROFL.gifROFL.gifROFL.gif

hp in hammerheads by up to 50%.

Now that's just ludicrous. And you shouldn't propogate rumors of that nature in a hyperaccurate, content-rich thread such as this. Crazy.gif

New rumor, just in!! Castrol is now making a synthetic version of non smoking muffler bearing grease that is supposed to increase hp in hammerheads by up to 50%. WOW my 247 should fly with that stuff! Has anyone heard where I might get some of this stuff?

Surprised.gifSurprised.gifSurprised.gif

ROFL.gifROFL.gifROFL.gif

I've got a couple cases of the stuff that I could sell ya. I only needed a quart for my Monsoon DD. But I understand that the Hammerheads on VD's need a couple gallon. I could let it go at my cost: $798.00 / case. As was mentioned earlier, that kind of power gain is not cheap

Since we are talking about muffler bearings, does anyone know what kind of grease should be used for the widget arm on the maniform? Just a curiosity

Crazy.gifCrazy.gifCrazy.gif

Since we are talking about muffler bearings, does anyone know what kind of grease should be used for the widget arm on the maniform? Just a curiosity

Crazy.gifCrazy.gifCrazy.gif

What the he!! is that? I think your just making crap up now... Crazy.gif