Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

slime

tvano

well i dont need slime anymore now that I have my lf transits, but back when I had my prosucs, 30/60s and parks I needed slime to get in, and I just used neut juice, good stuff, slide right in, comes out in the water.

We have used Newt Juice with the sprayer. In a pinch we have used enviro-friendly bubbles. Keeps the kids entertained 19 & 24 & 72 years old. It washes out quickly as soon as it hits the water and is inexpensive.

Barbasol shaving cream. 99 cents a can. Yeah, the bottom of the can rusts. Perfect fit ito one of the plastic cupholders. One of the reasons why I haven't upgraded to stainless.

Ok, having never tried shaving cream, perhaps someone can enlighten me. Do you just spray some in the top of the boot and slide your foot right on through? Does it dissipate when you drop into the water? And, finally, is there any smidge of lubrication left to get your feet out when you're done?

I ask the last question because after trying slime (I think) I noticed that I couldn't get my feet out as easily when done. Albeit water was quite cold at the time. Switced back to diluted Dawn® after that.

Edited by VinRLX

I'd stick with diluted liquid laundry detergent...plenty ecofriendly, works great, dissipates just enough, and no can to rust. When I ordered that D3 over Christmas and was trying to break in and stretch out the very tight binding ahead of time, the girl at D3 said liquid clothes detergent was what they recommended and all used.

...then as mentioned above, put it in a spray bottle, leave it in your trunk, then there's nothing to touch or to rinse off hands or gloves.

Ok, having never tried shaving cream, perhaps someone can enlighten me. Do you just spray some in the top of the boot and slide your foot right on through? Does it dissipate when you drop into the water? And, finally, is there any smidge of lubrication left to get your feet out when you're done?

Shaving Cream works great. Just be sure to buy the generic foam kind that is like $1 and not the gel kind. The foam will dissipate very quickly...just make sure you wiggle your feet around once you jump in the water. Yeah, just spray some in the top or your bindings and rub them together getting it on both sides. I've done this for years and it works just fine.

OK I got the prices

If we can order 10 gallons I can get the price per gallon down to 20 bucks plus shipping.

If we order 45 (32oz) I can get the price down to 10 bucks plus shipping.

Let me know

WAKEGIRL

If this is uncool I am sorry and please move this to the right forum.

ITCH