Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

looking for pictures of a 90 euro f3 mystere bimini top

merlinwag

i just bought a 90 euro f3 mystere open bow. when i picked it up, the previous owner handed me the bimini in pieces (all the cheap plastic pieces broken and apart) . i ordered a stainless upgrade kit, but i dont think i have the configuration right... it just doesnt look right when it's up. anyone that has some pictures, please post so i can get a better idea if i have it right or not.

thanks crew!!!

:search: got a tower?

3n33k03m05Y25T25X0b9e7723525eb013159c.jpg

172751.jpg

82812.jpg

thanks for the pics, mine is a euro f3 mystere lx (open bow), a little different layout then those. my friend has a 90 euro f3 skier (like the ones in the photos) and they came with different tops. i got it together today, but it doesnt look right. it looks goofy with a big hump in the middle... also, no tower (would like one, but not in the cards for the moment).

heres a pic of the boat the day i got it (in need of love)

malibu.jpg

Edited by merlinwag