Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Surfing pose challenge

msuwaterski

I've got a great one. Just need to figure how to post a photo to the site...stand by.

T

Upload it to a site such as Photobucket and link it here. The image button is the second on the right of the smiley face just above the reply window.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• msuwaterski

• turbojamie

• martinarcher

• goochy

2010Aug7-15040.jpg

2010Aug7-15045.jpg

2010Aug7-15055.jpg

2010Aug7-15051.jpg

2010Aug7-15063.jpg

2010Aug7-15320.jpg

pic of Mark , he has no feeling from waist down , he is trying surfing . He never got it , but he can JUMP that thing on a longer line !

goochysurfn.jpg

2010June12047.jpg

2010June12059.jpg

2010June12060.jpg

sorry about all the pics , but I missed surfing this year . We are having a BABY :yahoo: so we did not get out much this year . Due in Feb 2012 liltte surfer girl on the way . My wife is already better than me on the surf board :cry: . I can do 360s but its rare :lol: . Lots of fun surfing !!!!

Great vids goochy! Looks like a ton of summer fun for sure. I wish I could get my wife in the water long enough for a two minutes video clip. LOL.gif She spent a bit more time on her board this year, but probably doubled her water time after I made her try tandem surfing. Thumbup.gif

Great vids goochy! Looks like a ton of summer fun for sure. I wish I could get my wife in the water long enough for a two minutes video clip. LOL.gif She spent a bit more time on her board this year, but probably doubled her water time after I made her try tandem surfing. Thumbup.gif

Agreed. Super cool that you guys can share the love of the sport together. My wife used to ride pretty seriously. Got freaked out when trying to learn wake 2 wake after some crappy falls casing the second wake and has now convinced herself there is no point pursuing the sport. She rides less and less each year. This year she went once. It's a shame really, she's athletic and could really become quite good or could at least enjoy it. Waters always "too cold" and when i suggest she wears the wetsuit she owns but she "doesn't want to be singled out as the wuss" and so she just doesn't ride. Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me. Either that or she's really preventing herself from having a lot of fun because of what someone might (read never will) think. She said she might try surfing next year, she thought it looked cool. I've got my fingers crossed but I'm not expecting much :(

Well anyways kudos to you guys. Happy some couples actually have fun together out on the boat.

Edited by wakeboarder3780

I just got to say.... That Mark guy must be something else. I think it's soooo frigging awesome he's out there.

2010Aug7-15040.jpg

2010Aug7-15045.jpg

2010Aug7-15055.jpg

2010Aug7-15051.jpg

2010Aug7-15063.jpg

2010Aug7-15320.jpg

pic of Mark , he has no feeling from waist down , he is trying surfing . He never got it , but he can JUMP that thing on a longer line !

goochysurfn.jpg

2010June12047.jpg

2010June12059.jpg

2010June12060.jpg

sorry about all the pics , but I missed surfing this year . We are having a BABY :yahoo: so we did not get out much this year . Due in Feb 2012 liltte surfer girl on the way . My wife is already better than me on the surf board :cry: . I can do 360s but its rare :lol: . Lots of fun surfing !!!!

THANKS !! We do have fun !! My wife just LOVES the water ! Kneeboard , wakeskate , wakeboard , sky ski , salom ski, she can do it all !!! But wakeboarding and surfing is all she does now .

Yes Mark is so fun to watch , on the water he is free again !

He is a wakeboard pic ( sorry I know its surf ONLY ) :innocent:

2010Aug7-15285.jpg

Here started wakeboarding this year, now he is going wake to wake on a short line (30 ft ) :clap: