Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LETS SEE YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Vettesetter

Here's my video i made on april 2011! There's not the BR to revert that i get since the last week-end! ;) ;) ;)

Hope you will enjoy! :cheers:

Wow! Dude, are you like 6'3 and 250? I don't think I've ever seen someone your size throw it down like that. That's impressive.:rockon:

Niether! Im in the UK. A couple of people have recomended Deinville to me. Didnt expect to see someone from France on here! Seems like most people are based in the u.s

Nice to meet you neighbour!

I think the best is, if you want, to give me your email or write me on my youtube count and i can send you some pictures of the lake, the price,...

Every year we have many english people who come on the lake of Dienville. I have a some english friends (who belong a 2009 vlx) who come every year during about 2 weeks in Dienville because this lake is pretty good for watersports.

You will enjoy it if you come in Dienville, trust me.

:thumbup:

Wow! Dude, are you like 6'3 and 250? I don't think I've ever seen someone your size throw it down like that. That's impressive.:rockon:

Thanks dude! :thumbup:;)

Heres a vid of me surfin from last summer.

Good work man, sweet 3's. Looks like Ghost?

Edited by old skool malibu
martinarcher

Yea they dont issue just anyone a pair of these things. And thats not really me, but i laughed all the way through it when i watched. We do have quite a few of that type around here though.

LOL.gif Reminds me of this scene from Indiana Jones....LOL.gif

Good work man, sweet 3's. Looks like Ghost?

Yup, looks like Ghost - have been eyeing the waters for a couple of weeks - made a career move to CowTown - and will be in Cochrane - love the proximity :)

Huge marks for perserverance!!! :cheers:

Hey thanks! I didn't show it but it took about 4 weeks of going 3 times a week and doing about 20-30 attempts each night and all of them were crashes. About 4 weeks of nothing but crashes and I landed one, and then I landed the next 3 in a row too. It was funny because for the last week when I was crashing I was so close I told everyone in the boat that "I just need to feel what it feels like when I land it right and I'll have em" and then I did :) I'll have to get a video behind the new boat she's a bute!

rommass, nice bag of tricks man, props.

hatchie, that was epic and hilarious all at the same time - loved it! I can't believe someone said nunchaku are banned by them, it's the easiest weapon to hurt yourself with ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a video I made of this summer. It's our first year with a Bu. We've had lots of fun with family and friends, and we're bummed that summers in Minnesota are so short:

• Like 2

Heres a vid of me surfin from last summer.

Wow, you have a lot of faith in that board rack to hold you standing on the board while it's in it! Mine would never hold my 230 lbs, I'd be afraid it would either snap the fingers on the rack or at least bend them...or damage the board, or all of the above!

^^^

Great video. That sums up what the boating lifestyle is about. It'll be a good one to watch come about next February.

Thanks RedRum! The boat/lifestyle has been lots more fun than we imagined it would be, and having friends with boats amps it up even more. Hopefully we'll have some bigger air to show next year.

Here's a quick vid of my wake surfing. I dont have my boat set up for surfing yet, so this is behind my friends Enzo. I've only tried wake surfing about 5 or 6 times, so I still need the training wheels! I'll get it soon, I'm hooked!

Vimeo is better

Here is 2 stores from the past Saturday.... My first year of actually wakeboarding more than once. So I'm still a beginner.

Ballast empty, wedge up, just learning the fundamentals on a small wake. 21.7 mph, 65 ft rope length. My toe side needs improvement, anyone have suggestions?

http://www.vimeo.com/28869039

http://www.vimeo.com/28870987

Anyone have any recomendations for my toe side?

Edited by Indyxc
  • 3 weeks later...