Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2017 at 5:00 PM, cpuwhiz22 said:

I have been meaning to post this for a while but here is my first 'bu.  Panorama of my 02 VLX on Lakeville Lake in Michigan

lakeville_pano.jpg

I like your colors. I have the same in an 05. Welcome fellow Michigander. Lots of us here. 

On 7/15/2017 at 0:02 PM, 95echelon said:

I like your colors. I have the same in an 05. Welcome fellow Michigander. Lots of us here. 

Thanks!  I am really happy with it.  I may replace the decals at some point because the embossed Malibu lettering is very chalky looking, but I like the blue/black.

On 4/27/2011 at 7:10 AM, Fman said:

Every member, lets get this thread going! every year, every model.....

Its maiden voyage....2011 VLX at Folsom Lake, California.

post-15179-055957500 1303913342_thumb.jp

post-15179-041013500 1303913354_thumb.jp

Holy smokes I forgot about this picture...our first Malibu.  What a great boat! Still like that gel scheme and body style...timeless.  My good friend just sold it this year with over 450 hours on it now.

Got the vlx out on Beaver lake last week and tried out the new drone, mavic pro. Thing is awesome, just hope I don't lose it in the water sometime. Headed there again in a few weeks.

drone

Edited by BlindSquirrel
  • Like 3