Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

On 5/20/2017 at 8:05 AM, ahopkinsTXi said:

Is an invisible person driving your boat?? :lol: 

Nah. We were just moving along in gear so I went up to take the picture in the playpen.

Edited by 95echelon
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

18 minutes ago, 1984ta said:

Not new, but new to us...

Spent the last 3 days on the St. Croix River getting used to an inboard.  I can't believe how much fun this is compared to the I/O we had in the past.

IMG_0338.JPG

Probably feel better with all the running gear and basically razor blades(prop) tucked up under the boat.

Just now, CLTMalibu08 said:

Last weekend at Lake James in NC.

https://goo.gl/photos/JcC1ghAu7LjkSHPE8

The Fiance shredding! This is a 2008 VLX with 2800lbs ballast and the delta

https://goo.gl/photos/qyZnQdfWWTRV2zEA9

What is your setup for surfing? I'm wondering if it's camera angles or if the wave is that much bigger than mine!

On 5/12/2017 at 3:19 PM, CLTMalibu08 said:

We had 20-25 mph winds and terrible water, but it was still nice getting out yesterday.

(The iphone camera struggled hard on this one)

C00539E1-AD61-4825-8785-E67C7CE891E2_zps

Edited by MikeDe
7 hours ago, MikeDe said:

We had 20-25 mph winds and terrible water, but it was still nice getting out yesterday.

(The iphone camera struggled hard on this one)

C00539E1-AD61-4825-8785-E67C7CE891E2_zps

I still love the lines of that model.

1 minute ago, Michigan boarder said:

It was amazing last night on Lake Michigan.  30mph, cruising along the shoreline, a little Buffet, a little Sublime, a little Marley.  Heck of a launch, just the wife and I and 6 beers.

Crazy how big water can see such extremes. Few years ago we took the ferry and it looked just like that for the entire 2 hour trip. This Sunday evening we were going to try and camp on the beach in the U.P. and it was blowing steady 25 with 4 foot waves, wasn't a storm, just wind. Wouldn't want any part of it when it actually gets nasty.

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, jk13 said:

Crazy how big water can see such extremes. Few years ago we took the ferry and it looked just like that for the entire 2 hour trip. This Sunday evening we were going to try and camp on the beach in the U.P. and it was blowing steady 25 with 4 foot waves, wasn't a storm, just wind. Wouldn't want any part of it when it actually gets nasty.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CharlieBeaU said:

It was a great weekend to be on the water in Portland.

0624171124c.jpg

0624171124g.jpg

Looking good Charlie... That looks like a mighty fine Soulcraft too. 

• Like 1