Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

35 minutes ago, JeffC said:

Really like your color scheme... very sharp!

Thank you.  It was a holdover and honestly we would've never thought to do this combo but love it. 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

10 hours ago, ID AX said:

441C5363-8DD4-46AA-AB81-0E6744B5363F.jpgFirst evening cruise of the year.  

Looks like lake Lowell? Just wonder how warmer the water is on that side of the state? Spent the day at American Falls and found a blistering 55 degree water, but didn't detour us. Both kids surfed again(first time out) and both haven't missed a beat. Saw one other boat and had " glass,butter" all day. Warmer water and it would have been perfect, and yes that there is a sharp boat.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Idaorr said:

Looks like lake Lowell? Just wonder how warmer the water is on that side of the state? Spent the day at American Falls and found a blistering 55 degree water, but didn't detour us. Both kids surfed again(first time out) and both haven't missed a beat. Saw one other boat and had " glass,butter" all day. Warmer water and it would have been perfect, and yes that there is a sharp boat.

Thank you!  

Surface temp read 65* but it didn't feel that warm.  The 85* air temp made it NICE!  

On ‎6‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:49 AM, ID AX said:

441C5363-8DD4-46AA-AB81-0E6744B5363F.jpgFirst evening cruise of the year.  

love the colour combo... same as mine except I have the blue sash....

• Like 2
8 hours ago, bamabonners said:

We need to come down to Smith this year and hang with you guys one weekend!

We will have the crew out this saturday. So far, we have 6 boats we know of. You guys should come down.

Edited by ConnollyCrew
1 hour ago, Swillenb said:

From last summer...can't wait to get back on the water this season and get the surf wave dialed in!!

34470030151_c8d95f197b_b.jpg

Where do you guys do your boating? 

Edited by ConnollyCrew
2 hours ago, ConnollyCrew said:

Where do you guys do your boating? 

We are at Smith Lake.  Keep our boat at Trident now but soon will be keeping it at a buddy's dock about half way between Trident and the dam.

• Like 1
Just now, Swillenb said:

We are at Smith Lake.  Keep our boat at Trident now but soon will be keeping it at a buddy's dock about half way between Trident and the dam.

Ha! We will have the crew out Saturday. You guys should come tie up. We have maybe 5-6 boats total and we all enjoy watersports. I will gladly help you dial in that surf wake too!

On 5/11/2017 at 6:28 PM, ConnollyCrew said:

We will have the crew out this saturday. So far, we have 6 boats we know of. You guys should come down.

I would love to bring the boat down, but I dinged the prop this week...discovered it yesterday afternoon.  grrrrr  I'll be calling OJ Monday morning.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Chatty21VLX said:

I work in Stevenson, so maybe I should tow down and hang out on Smith Lake for a weekend.

You should for sure. Normally we have a fairly large group hang out/ play on sundays. Let me know when you would like to come down and we can make arrangements. 

Jerald

On 5/11/2017 at 3:30 PM, Swillenb said:

From last summer...can't wait to get back on the water this season and get the surf wave dialed in!!

34470030151_c8d95f197b_b.jpg

Boat has a twin!

May not fit category exactly as intended, but subtle pic probably only appreciated even in the least by you guys! Bu in the moonlight.

Bu%20in%20the%20moon_zpsqp1bevkh.jpg

Edited by REHinH20
  • Like 3