Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

^Too funny! Post some pictures of the new Axis on the water Mike!

Is that you Brad? I heard you had bought Mike's Vride.

Edited by Brett B

First time getting my mom, sister, and niece on the boat last weekend. Bought my bu in march unsure of how my wife would feel about the dd, but we both love it:rockon:

2011-06-05142523-1.jpg

That looks a lot like my old boat. Did you buy it from Western NY area? Welcome to the crew!

^Too funny! Post some pictures of the new Axis on the water Mike!

Is that you Brad? I heard you had bought Mike's Vride.

I'm working on it man. Hopefully I can get some kinks worked out this week and try to make it down on a weekday next week. Maybe Brad can have his photographer standing by for that as well.

That looks a lot like my old boat. Did you buy it from Western NY area? Welcome to the crew!

Yeah Brad, its your old boat. Did you get those ski's ok? :thumbup:

hey brett hows it going. yeah mike let me know when your able to come down.

Edited by BLWNZ

Yep Cottonwood from Memorial day. It was the only day the wind did not blow 50 MPH. We got caught at the bottom of the dam on Sat when the wind started (that was a long ride back).

I grew up going there, we still do a couple trips a year. Do you go often?

Feast or famine is the only way to describe it there. I have had glass for a week and have been beaten with 3 foot swells wondering if we will be able to make it back to the marina, it seems more of the latter.

We usually camp up at Al Point. The picture looks like you are in that area. Did you get stuck heading down to Katherine's landing? South of Cottonwood is by far the craziest part of the lake, north of Cottonwood on your way to Al Point gets bad also but once you get up to Al Point it usually doesn't get too crazy.

Sitting on the beach camping after making the 5.5 hour drive there for the weekend when it is blowing 50 and you can't keep the boat anchored is a rough go... Been there many many times, I question myself every time I go, that is until I get the trip with nothing but glass and the day trips up to Willow Beach.

Well, I just decided to plan a trip.

Golfpro-

We tow the 5th wheel and stay at Cottonwood Marina I just love being out on the water even with the 3 footers on the way back from Hoover we found a nice quite cove for lunch and enjoyed watching the Big Horn and Mules. The shot is in front of the marina (as soon as the bags were full we were riding).

Drop us a line next time you are going. WOW - Mojave

Thanks very much. I've loved that boat from day one.

Post a pic of yours if you don't mind. This is a great thread.

I guess only paying members can embed pictures or something, here's mine with my wife and my best third:

Me trying to embed and image:

boatwater.jpg

Link to image:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/833/boatwater.jpg

(I had to brave having my iphone in the water for this, hope you all like it =P)

Edited by wakeboarder3780

Yep, came in just fine. Haven't used them much but they are there for the wife or friends when they want to go out. I have to get a shot of my new boat from the water, just waiting for a nice day to do so.

Got a good shot while surfing behind the Sunsetter a few weeks ago. Figure it fits this thread. Yahoo.gif

P5210249.jpg

Cool shot Martin, love the pic.

martinarcher

I guess only paying members can embed pictures or something, here's mine with my wife and my best third:

http://imageshack.us...1/boatwater.jpg

(I had to brave having my iphone in the water for this, hope you all like it =P)

Nope, just click the little image button on the top (next to the hyperlink button and past in the DIRECT URL to your jpg (If you use Chrome as a browser right click on the image and select "Copy Image URL"). That should get you a pic embedded in the post of your really sweet looking Bu! Nice tower too!

boatwater.jpg

martinarcher

I'm working on it man. Hopefully I can get some kinks worked out this week and try to make it down on a weekday next week. Maybe Brad can have his photographer standing by for that as well.

Sweet! You planning on hitting up the 2011 WOW this year? I'd love to see the new boat and ride with you guys again! We had a blast last year How's the Axis treating you so far?

Nope, just click the little image button on the top (next to the hyperlink button and past in the DIRECT URL to your jpg (If you use Chrome as a browser right click on the image and select "Copy Image URL"). That should get you a pic embedded in the post of your really sweet looking Bu! Nice tower too!

I tried doing this as well (when i quoted you i noticed you tried the same thing), all i see is the text "posted image" and it doesn't show anything, not sure what the deal is there. Does the pic show embedded for you? Not sure what's going on here.

I tried doing this as well (when i quoted you i noticed you tried the same thing), all i see is the text "posted image" and it doesn't show anything, not sure what the deal is there. Does the pic show embedded for you? Not sure what's going on here.

I see it embedded. Great pic of an awesome boat. If we would have had our camera on Sunday we would have snapped a pic as we idled by and asked if you wanted it up.

When I was figuring out how to post, I had to use the "preview post" button many a time to make sure it was working. Pics won't show in the reply screen, you have to actually look at the thread or preview it.

In case anyone can't see it:

post-12034-033968800 1307628860_thumb.jp

NICE TANTRUM by the way! If I could have gotten that pic from behind your boat, that would have been awesome.

Edit: apparently I need some work on my pic posting, as well. Do you see it in your original post now?

Edited by jk13

Edit: apparently I need some work on my pic posting, as well. Do you see it in your original post now?

On my machine (even after clearing cache, active login sessions, trying it in IE instead of FF, etc) it doesnt work in my post, or martins (just shows the gray text "Posted Image" which isn't even a hyperlink), but yours does show embedded. I even had my wife look at this forum to corroborate to make sure im not totally insane and it seems when you're not logged in as anyone embedded pictures will show up as external links. Again - on her machine not logged in, the external link only shows up on YOUR post.

I'm very interested that the picture shows embedded on my post and martin's post in your browser. I'm a computer kinda guy so I'm definitely going to keep prodding at it until i understand what's going on. Kind of interesting.

Thanks on the tantrum too, the next time you see my boat you better stop by and shout something. I don't care who's underway or what's going on! Bu crew unite! Also, let me know if you want to get out at all this weekend. I don't have anything setup but will be around. Hopefully the soreness from that crash is coming down now - any word on if that person that was in critical condition made it out ok?

Edited by wakeboarder3780

Serious condition as of Monday. No other word yet, will update the other thread when there is. So far I'd say I'm 50% better with some crazy green bruising in 3 places. Thanks.

Anyway, this is a pic thread:

post-12034-078006800 1307633517_thumb.jp

Edited by jk13

Hi everyone! I am a new member and I am trying to upload an image of my boat to the Boat House and it is telling me this:

Image file size to big. Maximum image file size allowed is 500KB. Please notify the board administrator of this problem.

Any advice????

martinarcher

Hi everyone! I am a new member and I am trying to upload an image of my boat to the Boat House and it is telling me this:

Image file size to big. Maximum image file size allowed is 500KB. Please notify the board administrator of this problem.

Any advice????

I would resize the image to under 500KB. Unsure.gif Full size digital pictures are usually over 2MB.

Oh...and that pic isn't with the boat on the water. I'm throwing a flag. LOL.gif