Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

Finally got some good ones from this past weekend

227965_10150624104675534_780605533_18954245_603784_2n.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

GOPR1331.jpg

GOPR1330.jpg

Are you sure you didn't get that first photo off of a postcard? That is a beautiful picture. That is Lake Powell right? I'm heading down there this weekend.

Yes, Lake Powell. Smith Fork Canyon to be specific!

I put some more pictures up in this thread...

That first one looks like was photoshop....I know it's not but the colors and contrasts are amazing. Sweet pics man!

martinarcher

This is kinda the evolution of my Bu on the water...

I dont have ANY pics of the first year I had it but here is a pic from the second year:

Malibusmall.jpg

3rd year:

DSC02343_10x75.jpg

Last year:

Malibubackground.jpg

Add a Titan tower and the evolution can continue this year!! Rockon.gif

Add a Titan tower and the evolution can continue this year!! Rockon.gif

I am torn man, I want a T3 bad but I still love the look of a naked Old ski boat. Right now I can take my Pylon and Bimini off and still get that look.

My next two mods are going to be perfect pass, then a polished T3. Both of those are probably a few years off. I bought a boat lift, and some slash cut exhaust tips this year which pretty much sacked out my boat budget.

martinarcher

I am torn man, I want a T3 bad but I still love the look of a naked Old ski boat. Right now I can take my Pylon and Bimini off and still get that look.

My next two mods are going to be perfect pass, then a polished T3. Both of those are probably a few years off. I bought a boat lift, and some slash cut exhaust tips this year which pretty much sacked out my boat budget.

I hear ya. The naked look is sexy, but the functionality of a tower out weighs it for me. I think the TIII is sexy plus it gets the boards, skis, etc out of my boat and buys me a lot of space. Rockon.gif I have a PP Cruise module and a 2" display if you want it. You pay shipping and it's yours. You'd need a paddlewheel, servo, and cabling. I didn't get to test it so I figured I'd just give it away. It came out of Chris' wrecked Sunsetter. I bought a multiline display and a DigitalPro module so I never tried them.

I hear ya. The naked look is sexy, but the functionality of a tower out weighs it for me. I think the TIII is sexy plus it gets the boards, skis, etc out of my boat and buys me a lot of space. Rockon.gif I have a PP Cruise module and a 2" display if you want it. You pay shipping and it's yours. You'd need a paddlewheel, servo, and cabling. I didn't get to test it so I figured I'd just give it away. It came out of Chris' wrecked Sunsetter. I bought a multiline display and a DigitalPro module so I never tried them.

Done, I'll send you a PM.

RedRum,

You should consider entering that first picture into the annual calendar contest. That's one sweet shot! :thumbup:

I might just do that. When/where does one go about doing that?

martinarcher

The dude will put something up around the end of the year. You'll need to email him a hi res version of it.

Great shot. :rockon:

Yep. Be sure to get it to him late this year when the calendar thread comes out.

These are some awesome pics.....what a place.....and the boat rocks as well...Rockon.gifRockon.gif

IMG_4237.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

GOPR1331.jpg

GOPR1330.jpg

Torch Lake in Northern Michigan, August 2010.

74388_1493043052106_1414925412_31352887_7229428_n.jpg

That's the first colored T3 I've seen. Awesome. :thumbup:

Looks like you found water on Mars. Unbelievable. :rockon:

Here is one of our humble Sportster at work during a Labor Day party in 2008. Sorry for the poor quality. 11 skiers no falls. All adults on 2 skies, no show skies or jumpers.

IMG_44462b.jpg