Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

I think you're leaking antifreeze...

Surfin USA [emoji570][emoji475]

its not closed cooling ;)

warm California weather and algae blooms. JK color saturation on the filter

Edited by Stevo

No wedge. All factory ballast full. 200additional lead in bow. Plug N Play 1100's in each locker, full they're only about 900lbs each. 6 Adults in Boat, 1 of which was in bow. Prob 1100lbs people weight. 11.1mph. 2315 prop. LS3 3200rpm. That was at 2000' Elevation.

Surfin USA [emoji570][emoji475]

Edited by bunji169
  • Like 1

First time we've had it out, picked it up from the dealer today, and you can see the weather wasn't the best. Rained off and on but Hey!, we're on BOAT! Definitely will add better pics once we're actually able to use it this summer but just excited to finally get it!

17843656771_c18fe6b064_c.jpg
Edited by That Guy
  • Like 3

Memorial Day weekend, lake berryessa California. The wet sounds are amazing image_zpsdpmyotox.jpg

Are you planning to host a rock concert with that amount of audio output? LOL.. I have 2 Rev 10's and they're plenty, what in the world can you possibly use or enjoy that many speakers with? Apologies, not trying to be condescending on your setup, but seriously trying to understand!

Are you planning to host a rock concert with that amount of audio output? LOL.. I have 2 Rev 10's and they're plenty, what in the world can you possibly use or enjoy that many speakers with? Apologies, not trying to be condescending on your setup, but seriously trying to understand!

Haha everyone out here throws 2-4 cans on their rack and there's all that empty space left. I just went with the full rack lol. Looks really clean and honestly sounds amazing. People see it and are like man that's overkill, but when they listen to it they actually really like the setup