Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

Bullfrog. It's in the buoy field just south of the covered slips. I wish we could get down there more. We only have one peak week, but we will proabably use at least one more week each year in the fall.

Edited by jenk2board
  • 3 weeks later...

Glad to see you got her out saxton! I remember eye balling that boat really hard hoping my boat would sell jus that much quicker.

Thanks!! She's been in for two weeks now, and we got some surfs in this past weekend.

Finally had my baby out on the water at night with a chance to check out her gorgeous backside.. :-D Thankfully my wife approves of my mistress :woot::love::yes:

20150509_204736.jpg?m=1431400994

• Like 2

Got a couple decent shots this weekend.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Gorgeous looking boat, love that red and black setup! What t-bar and wing setup is that? Looks like a pair of MM bindings? Also, do you have any issues with your foil that upright in the rack when people are riding and the line is out? I am fearful of people out in gainer territory hooking my wing. I haven't mounted it on the tower yet so I just haven't had time to experiment. Cheers!

Gorgeous looking boat, love that red and black setup! What t-bar and wing setup is that? Looks like a pair of MM bindings? Also, do you have any issues with your foil that upright in the rack when people are riding and the line is out? I am fearful of people out in gainer territory hooking my wing. I haven't mounted it on the tower yet so I just haven't had time to experiment. Cheers!

Thanks 2many. I'm not good enough to find out if gainers will interfere. I know that wakeboarding hasn't been a problem as long as it's mounted backwards so the foil is forward. I put it in wrong one time and it caught the rope. Luckily I had a competent rider that noticed it right away. This weekend was the first ride on the new T-Bar and wings and I am extremely happy with them. I am new to foiling and just replaced my SS pro stuff with Next 7000 series Tbar and N2Orbirt Phoenix front and UFO rear. I was able to jump much higher and land more consistently. I landed my first wake to wake and did my first skidder. I am just learning how to jump and progressed more in the last three days than at any other point in the last year since picking up an old air chair stealth and then to the SSPro. This sport is addicting.

• Like 1

Thanks 2many. I'm not good enough to find out if gainers will interfere. I know that wakeboarding hasn't been a problem as long as it's mounted backwards so the foil is forward. I put it in wrong one time and it caught the rope. Luckily I had a competent rider that noticed it right away. This weekend was the first ride on the new T-Bar and wings and I am extremely happy with them. I am new to foiling and just replaced my SS pro stuff with Next 7000 series Tbar and N2Orbirt Phoenix front and UFO rear. I was able to jump much higher and land more consistently. I landed my first wake to wake and did my first skidder. I am just learning how to jump and progressed more in the last three days than at any other point in the last year since picking up an old air chair stealth and then to the SSPro. This sport is addicting.

CONGRATS on your progression, Marty and Greg (n2Orbit) make great stuff, I fly their hammerhead front and UFO rear as well (Marty helped dial me in with shims a few years back when I upgraded) , and my progression was like you, hyper accelerated after getting some new gear. Unfortunately health issues have my sidelined for the time being, but looking forward to working on AirRolls and gainers again perhaps later this summer.

As to the foil mount, I'll post some pics when I finally get mine setup, I think I'm going to the wing forward a bit more than how you have yours for fear of it being in the way for gainers - More to come!

Thanks Travis. Yours looks slick, too. Funny thing about mine is there is no way that I would have built the boat with that much black. I bought it as a close out off the floor. Now that I have it, I love it and would consider doing it again. I was worried about heat on the top deck and maintainance but neither have been a big factor. Only issue I have is some pretty serious bunk scratches.

I have more dark colors on this boat than ever before, so far it has not been too bad. Sport boat changed the front keel bunk on this trailer I have now which I believe is a much better design. Rather than have that V bunk, its to separate bunks on each side of the keel area. Seems to prevent scratches a little more, and most of time I just walk the boat on now. I am now "that guy" who takes the dock and backs down the trailer to the boat.... oh well, takes a little more time but less chance of damage and scratches.

I think if you maintain your boat properly the darker colors are doable, but definitely not as easy as white...