Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

Thanks Crew. We have lots of friends with floating houses and after renting a house that had 248 steps from the house to the dock it became an easy decision. Dock the boat and you are home. Walk out of your front doors, grab a beer, and jump in the lake. It is a blast. We are at Springs Dock. There are about 12 different Malibu's at my marina alone. At Norris Lake you either have a wakeboard/ski boat or a pontoon for the most part. There a bunch of beautiful Malibu's. Needless to say it is my favorite place in the world.

1908435_853937261292125_8743486576387248

Wow...this trailer is just a "TAD" too deep! makes it tough to keep the boat from straying off of center and staying off of the fenders...but maybe the picture was taken while the driver of the truck was pulling the trailer back out of the water enough to "crest" the fenders. or maybe I will wait for a response and might learn a new trick in my old age...

Wow...this trailer is just a "TAD" too deep! makes it tough to keep the boat from straying off of center and staying off of the fenders...but maybe the picture was taken while the driver of the truck was pulling the trailer back out of the water enough to "crest" the fenders. or maybe I will wait for a response and might learn a new trick in my old age...

Looks to be about perfect depth to me. One fender is just barely cresting the surface while the other is just below. That boat should pull right up and center itself on the bunks no problem. Looks to be a long shallow ramp too/

Looks to be about perfect depth to me. One fender is just barely cresting the surface while the other is just below. That boat should pull right up and center itself on the bunks no problem. Looks to be a long shallow ramp too/

Looking at it again,,,,I do see the carpet on the fender pad is protruding from the water....

Looking at it again,,,,I do see the carpet on the fender pad is protruding from the water....

Had me fooled too. I've always used much steeper ramps

So Levi, let me guess. You pulled your boat and lift weeks ago. You've walked by and around it since then, eyeballing it's 1 inch difference on the trailer, thinking "It's just not right". Am I right??

• Like 3

So Levi, let me guess. You pulled your boat and lift weeks ago. You've walked by and around it since then, eyeballing it's 1 inch difference on the trailer, thinking "It's just not right". Am I right??

Ha! Probably. Just lean on it. I can center mine pretty easily.

Ha! Probably. Just lean on it. I can center mine pretty easily.

It was like 1 inch too far back. I just couldn't make it through the winter knowing it was sitting like that...

• Like 1

Levi,

Certainly your rudder is straight too, correct? I now have all my friends making sure their rudders are straight before closing the door on the boathouse. It's a sickness. :)

ahopkins22LSV

Levi,

Certainly your rudder is straight too, correct? I now have all my friends making sure their rudders are straight before closing the door on the boathouse. It's a sickness. :)

I do before pulling away from the launch to go home :)

LMAO....reading these last few posts ....OCD. ...comes to mind....I'm with you..... :Tease3:

Sounded like a lame excuse I'd tell the wife to get out of the house with the boat. "Ugh, the boat's not centered on the bunks and shifted too far back, if it sits like that much longer the bunks could warp, break, boat falls to the concrete, hull, prop, rudder, shaft damage, thousands of dollars, be back in a while!"

• Like 2