Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

How'd she do on the big lake?

She did fine until this. http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51753-engine-code/

Had it out Saturday at Folsom no issues.

We launched out of the keys and man is it shallow when you exit the keys and start onto the lake. A few spots the depth gauge was reading under 3 feet!

Edited by teamerickson

Labor day weekend. We live on Lake Combie in NorCal, just downstream from Rollins.

Lake_zps80e5e535.jpg

I've got some pics from on the lake with the GoPro, but it was a long weekend and I seem to have misplaced it.

Edited by Live2Ride

So I feel like I post in this thread every other day, but I had to share these from this past long weekend my wife and I took for our one year anniversary. We stayed on Glen Lake in northern MI.

Morning view from our beach:

image-103.jpg

And out on the lake:

image-108.jpg

image-105.jpg

image-107.jpg

Annual guys weekend. This year we were up at Green Lake, BC

f4c0600a-63d2-4f87-bf4c-ae41215601f7.jpg

GOPR0410_1410320370952_high.jpg

You BC guys are spoiled with clear and clean water! Funny I don't remember schuswap looking that clean when I was last there 15 years ago... Edited by Pnwrider
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

How about a Video instead of my boat...

A 1994 Closed Bow Echelon 454

Final run of the season for me.... :cry:

:cry: The way the weather is shaping up, up here....we may be done too!

:cry: The way the weather is shaping up, up here....we may be done too!

Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be nice.....but I bet that'll be it! :(. I wonder if the docks are still in at Alouette?

OK...made it a picture...my last day on the water with my mechanic giving it the once over before we put it to bed for the year...

The water is clear, the day is bright and sunny, and it just doesn't seem right that it is all over but the shouting...

Time to get ready and wait for SNOW....so I can go snow skiing every weekend!

Got one more boat left to winterize and put to bed, but I think we will do a fall leaf cruise next weekend with that one before we call it quits for the V-Drive...and the totality of this years water season.

Since it is another brand boat....I wont torture anyone with that picture!!!

post-15441-0-09645400-1411530498_thumb.j

Edited by JB-FOOT
  • Like 1

OK...made it a picture...my last day on the water with my mechanic giving it the once over before we put it to bed for the year...

The water is clear, the day is bright and sunny, and it just doesn't seem right that it is all over but the shouting...

Time to get ready and wait for SNOW....so I can go snow skiing every weekend!

Got one more boat left to winterize and put to bed, but I think we will do a fall leaf cruise next weekend with that one before we call it quits for the V-Drive...and the totality of this years water season.

Since it is another brand boat....I wont torture anyone with that picture!!!

Let's see the Tige!