Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

Where do you live?

How did you keep the water at the top of the first picture?

Every time I have tried that I got wet before I could get the boat upside down.

Cabin is at Turtle Lake, SK, Canada. Is the pic upside down? Right side up on mine...

Dex,

How do you like the dual captain chairs?

Captain chairs are nice, my wife gets a little woozy sometimes facing backwards so it's a good option. Bought it used, just so happened to have them. Would likely order that way if getting a new one after having them...

what kind of bimini is that? me likey...

It is just a commercial sewing bimini that I had some surf pockets sewn in to. Works great to keep the extra boards out of the boat.

I love mornings on our lake. Season is long from over!<br /> <br />image-100.jpg<br />image-99.jpg<br /> <br />Then the weekend got a bit crazy:<br />image-102.jpg<br /> <br />Then we rolled over the big 3-0-0 (clock is wrong):<br />image-101.jpg

<br /><br />Over 300 hrs on a ski boat in less than two full seasons is impressive. It's not like surfing where u can put 5 hrs on in an afternoon. That's a lot of sets. Jealous.

Admittedly, those are a lot of cruising hours, but we do ski a lot. Next year I should keep track of the ratio.

Did your dash come like that or was it painted/plastidipped, I like it much better than the chrome.. BTW put some gas in that thing, havn't your heard you can burn out your fuel pump if you let it get too low... Not sure if there's anything to worry about, just bringing it because I heard it once and am surprised you weren't scolded already. :)

ahopkins22LSV

Did your dash come like that or was it painted/plastidipped, I like it much better than the chrome.. BTW put some gas in that thing, havn't your heard you can burn out your fuel pump if you let it get too low... Not sure if there's anything to worry about, just bringing it because I heard it once and am surprised you weren't scolded already. :)

The TXi's came with that dash. And I like it much better than the chrome too.

Less gas = smaller slalom wake :) (and better towing fuel economy up north this weekend)

These are just the nicest days, it gets super foggy in the morning and the fog slowly fades away to a mirror lake :)

080412D7-CE9C-4E4C-9D7D-3EDFD5A05936_zps

7E67AA28-031D-43A9-A309-E7FC937C0A22_zps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahopkins22LSV

These are just the nicest days, it gets super foggy in the morning and the fog slowly fades away to a mirror lake :)

080412D7-CE9C-4E4C-9D7D-3EDFD5A05936_zps

7E67AA28-031D-43A9-A309-E7FC937C0A22_zps

I'm on my way! I don't care how cold/warm the air/water is!

• Like 1

that picture just cries out to say those words we love to hear and yell out while the handle is in our hand and we are in the water behind the boat......

"In Gear.........Go Boat!"

• Like 1

I'm on my way! I don't care how cold/warm the air/water is!

We have not even taken out the wetsuits yet, the water is surprisingly warm this year... Or maybe we're just used to cold water ;)

• Like 1

How much weight do you have in that vtx?

Lots. All MLS full, and then #1300+ sac running from port side locker all the way up the observer seat. The P.O. (Bobby Bright) got dialed in prior to my pops purchasing it.

IMG_7959_zpsc9e3e77c.jpg