Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

Just came back from 2 weeks at Steamboat Rock State Park, WA. Always a great time to be had on the water there!

100_1014.jpg

100_1024.jpg

Very nice looking boat, there's something about that hull style I love, simple a sleek!

• Like 2
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

Took these with the Go Pro.

Pennery, those are great pics. Do you mind sharing where you stay? Are you camping just along the shore somewhere, or at a cabin/lodge or designated campground. I was checking the lake out on google earth and it looks like there are a few cabins, a fair amount of possible lakeside spots (but can't really tell) and then all of the stuff by the airpark. Maybe consider a trip up next summer. Send me a PM if you want, your box is full. Thanks!

I think pennery should be banned from this thread. I for one take umbrage at his constant and repeated posting of epic water. Not a fair fight.

Agreed, I would prefer to see that boat slicing through that butter

What's that water temp?

In my experience, Mabel gets to high 70's in mid August. I have seen it touch 80. I've been going there for 5 years and that has been fairly consistant.

MalibuTime: there are a few places to stay up there. There is a provincial campground on the very South end of the lake. Two forestry campgrounds (more rustic than provicial sites), one on the North end of the lake and one mid point on the East side. The Mabel Lake Resort has cabins/condo's to rent along with a private RV park with full hook ups (this is where we stay). The airpark has lots of cabins/homes built around it that some people rent out. There are also homes around the river mouth and a developement on the East side of the lake where you may find rentals.

image-95.jpg

image-97.jpg

Is that you on the back of your TXI?

Bottom pic, how and where do you get your boat out for a run with all the people in the water, etc....lol..

Edited by Dare2goBare
ahopkins22LSV

Is that you on the back of your TXI?

Bottom pic, how and where do you get your boat out for a run with all the people in the water, etc....lol..

Haha no that is my friend, I took the pictures.

That event is on Lake St Clair and it is called Raft Off. I only participate in events like that about once a year. Not a ski day for sure. More of a ... people watching day... ;)

• Like 2

Haha no that is my friend, I took the pictures.

That event is on Lake St Clair and it is called Raft Off. I only participate in events like that about once a year. Not a ski day for sure. More of a ... people watching day... ;)

Lol....ZOO came to mind when I saw this pic! Lol.....