Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

What lake?! The supra looks so good.

Thanks. Loven the SC so far. We bought a fixer upper on Ft. Loudon in Lenoir City, TN. That is my neighbor's dock. Our's looks like a tetanus shot right now but we are in the build slot for November/December time frame.

Never seen this guy out on the lake before, but pretty smart business and the only way we were going to get a pic of the boat actually being used on the water. Big yellow boat with a high platform on it that he drives and takes pictures from. http://www.tonkapaparazzi.com/about.html

07212014_1024.jpg

Edited by oldjeep
  • Like 2

Priest Lake Idaho last week. Visibility 7-8 miles (as in you could barely make out ridge lines). Smoke from the Carlton Complex / Pateros fires 150 or so miles away.

IMG_7692_zpsfdb52d91.jpg

I was out motoring around with the dog this day as my wife took the kids to Silverwood Park and I wasn't up for the car-time.

IMG_7699_zps32600ad2.jpg

edit - Sort of interesting how the camera decided to capture the colors. Both shots taken within 10 minutes. The first one just has much more grey/brown background. It is possible the sun poked through more on the second shot.

Edited by MalibuTime

A few shots of my 2001 Response LXI that I took with my Aquacopter. This was on Prineville Reservoir last weekend.

And, a short video that I put together from the trip:

G0020098_zps862d3e1b.jpg

G0020125_zpsf2a95d25.jpg

G0020131_zpsc7d70527.jpg