Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

Last night on the lake for 2013...took a run to Calhoun's for dinner on Ft. Loudon.

qaad.jpg

Did those graphics come standard on the 2013 model? I thought those are the new graphics for the 2014 models. Nice lookin' boat.

Edited by MCObray
  • 3 weeks later...

That bimimi top looks really good on there!!

Thanks. I recently put that on there after destroying my old one. It looks like just orange in the pic but it's actually orange, gray and white.

if you click on his pic and view his other pics it looks like he has since removed the wake setter graphics....looks awesome with out

Thanks guys, we actually had the boat delivered naked and put the outlined graphics on it. I am 50/50 which way I like it more...but for now its on.

I live on Dixie lake, not a huge lake but its usually always glass. :thumbup:

ahopkins22LSV

Thanks guys, we actually had the boat delivered naked and put the outlined graphics on it. I am 50/50 which way I like it more...but for now its on.

I live on Dixie lake, not a huge lake but its usually always glass. :thumbup:

Awesome! That's private right? It isn't too far from me. I had a friend almost buy a house on Susin lake, but opted for the 8 acres of land with the 40x50 pole barn in Ortonville. Another friend on a lake would have been awesome but I am also cool with the free indoor winter storage!

yes, it is a private lake, which I love, considering I used to live on Pontiac lake! lol Also, most of the houses are elevated above the lake which keeps the lake very smooth!

ahopkins22LSV

Pontiac Lake is insane, I don't blame your for moving haha. Great area up by Dixie Lake too! We love White Lake because it is public and a ton of fun for afternoons but mornings provide endless calm water sets regardless of wind direction. Everyone is really respectful of each other giving each other their time for their set.

Edited by ahopkins1988
  • 3 weeks later...

ahopkins, I tried buying a place on White lake off Jackson blvd, but waited over 9 months for a short sale that never went through.... that's when this place on Dixie came along.

I wouldn't mind white lake at all...as long as the White Lake inn keeps tabs open! lol

• Like 2
ahopkins22LSV

ahopkins, I tried buying a place on White lake off Jackson blvd, but waited over 9 months for a short sale that never went through.... that's when this place on Dixie came along.

I wouldn't mind white lake at all...as long as the White Lake inn keeps tabs open! lol

That sucks! We live just off Jackson a few house from the canal that is there. We negotiated with a neighbor to have a spot on the canal which is AWESOME!

I think the Inn will stay open alone on just our tab that we run during the summer. And winter for that matter... I love that place lol. You guys should come out next summer! Your boat, ADDICTED2WAKE's new T22 and mine would look pretty awesome at the island or the bar ;)

• Like 1