Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

No red wine allowed on boats!

A couple years ago I was on a guy's Tige' teaching him how to ride. His wife/girlfriend had a glass of red wine in a long stem glass on board at the time & I wondered WTF is she doing with that on here?!

Sure enough, she broke it... red wine & shards of broken glass all around the spotter's seat & floor. I got the heck off that boat ASAP!!

They rent out for weddings and have cabin rental.

My daughter was seriously considering it for her wedding and/or for her honeymoon.

Indeed they do! Check out radar lake events. Pam and Melissa work really hard to make it a great venue. It's not the easiest place to hold a wedding, but it was worth the effort.

Maybe it does. Looks like it has something near the base. Bama, does it fold? I think they have 3 towers, the base tower ZFT0, 2 point, foldable ZFT4 and the power tower ZFT5.

Yes, it will fold, but Not as low as the "folding" tower because the whole tower folds backwards. I can do by myself pretty easily, but it is not assisted in any way. You remove a hex head bolt and it will lay down.

I chose this one because I like the lines on it better, don't like the shock absorbers, and I don't really have a need for a folding tower.

Edited by bamabonners