Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

Yeah... That's what happens on the first trip out and not leaving the boat for 10 hours. Probably need some sort of top.

Instead of starting a new thread to introduce myself I thought I would post a pic in this one and say hi to everyone. We will see if this works

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Kevinator80/boat_zps0a929769.jpg

The "image" button in my menu bar doesn't seem to want to work with me so the link is the best I could do.

This is my first direct drive and I love it so far. I was looking for a mechanically sound boat that needed some tlc. So far it appears that I made a good choice. All I have done is clean it up, service the engine, change the impeller and filters, check the trans fluid, weld in a new hitch to the trailer and go. I added a new over the top bimini after the pic was taken and some new stereo equipment. Still need to run some new vent ducting and buy some ballast bags so we can learn to surf. I am a skier but as I get older I can see a need to learn this wake surfing thing.

Any way, glad to be here and happy happy happy with our "new" Malibu.

Edited by rabiddawg

Instead of starting a new thread to introduce myself I thought I would post a pic in this one and say hi to everyone. We will see if this works

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Kevinator80/boat_zps0a929769.jpg

The "image" button in my menu bar doesn't seem to want to work with me so the link is the best I could do.

This is my first direct drive and I love it so far. I was looking for a mechanically sound boat that needed some tlc. So far it appears that I made a good choice. All I have done is clean it up, service the engine, change the impeller and filters, check the trans fluid, weld in a new hitch to the trailer and go. I added a new over the top bimini after the pic was taken and some new stereo equipment. Still need to run some new vent ducting and buy some ballast bags so we can learn to surf. I am a skier but as I get older I can see a need to learn this wake surfing thing.

Any way, glad to be here and happy happy happy with our "new" Malibu.

Welcome to the Crew

Thanks Levi900RR.

My family is in the boat but decided to hide. Funny thing, when i took this pic a fish skapped me in the face. To prove it i had my wife sniff my check to smell the fishy odor on me. That was a first for me!

OK, so it's not my boat, but I did take the pictures from my boat on the water last week. These are really amazing boats. They are hitting 43 kts (50 mph) in less than 20 kts of wind.

6NK_8433_zps62f8e6e5.jpg

6NK_8493_zps20252092.jpg

6NK_8639_zpsbc9300d3.jpg

6NK_8822_zps0b054f75.jpg

Kris

• Like 2