Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

Finally got a few from the weekend.

Any one notice a couple of issues with this first picture?

Yes! Mom has deployed the auto pilot feature without a proper hair do.

I like the distribution of the tower speakers. The no hands driving cracks me up as well. But the MOST glaring issue is the clear non-use of the transom tie down straps.....

Your weight distribution's all off...get those kids on the port side! ;)

Yes! Mom has deployed the auto pilot feature without a proper hair do.

Thats actually my 14 year old daughter. :rofl: She got a real butt chewing for taking her hands off of the wheel and throttle!

I like the distribution of the tower speakers. The no hands driving cracks me up as well. But the MOST glaring issue is the clear non-use of the transom tie down straps.....

You noticed the missing Exile XM7. Good eye. Bad stereo day! Short in the XM7 and Focal sub amp as well. Its great to have the guy that did my stereo in town. Boat is in the shop getting fixed up already.

Edited by Malibuzer

Thats actually my 14 year old daughter. :rofl: She got a real butt chewing for taking her hands off of the wheel and throttle!

Thats his 14 year old Daughter driving while doing her hair...

Yep, figured that out in one of the next set of pix.

My 12 year old is itching to drive. Really makes me nervous. And of course, I'm the "start from step 1" guy with the whole "Here's the engine. It's made by GM, 8 cylinders, 265hp. It's connected to direct to a transmission, a set up known as a direct drive"...blah blah blah filter filter blah blah blah throttle blah blah blah.

Very nice! Love the green on the Wakesetter! I I think I have seen you out and about this year. We usually try to hang over by Boyscout or Goose Islands.

Yep, that was me. That pic of the 247 was at Goose Island a few weeks ago. We live on Spring Park Bay, so stop at Goose and head to Boyscout Island area often. We love that part of the lake.

I know it's not a Malibu but I thought you might like to see what my pre Malibu boat looked like. It's an Australian Gilflite Shortline 190. In its day a top 3 event ski boat and still considered a very good boat. Mine was a 1992 model powered by a 400ci small block with a soft clutch.It handled beautifully and pulled like a train. I love my Response but still have a soft spot for the Shorty.

_CP32478.jpg

_CP32411.jpg

Timmo, I'm hearin' ya!

Here's my first baby, a 1993 Gilflite Shortline 190 with Mercruiser. Had 10 wonderful years with it from 1999.

IMG_1298.jpg

Gilfliterear.jpg

BoatsatBindareeDec2005-Jan6th2006049.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

Coolest looking ski boat, I wish we had those here. Is that a trim tab I see under there? Edited by Vettesetter Z06