Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

Hey, that's not YOU, that's me! :Tease3:

And one of my proudest moments, a satellite picture of me caught mid-air on google maps!

SatelliteWakeboardPic.jpg

Edited by srintx
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

Went through the whole season and didn't take an pics of the boat in the water. Lots of pics from the boat out, but none out in. Well, here are a couple that at least have the bu in the water somehow in the pic...

img0870a.jpg

Beautiful pics, Asmodeus2112 (what do we call you??).

But I have a suggestion I think you might like.

navlight2.jpg

navlight.jpg

Beautiful pics, Asmodeus2112 (what do we call you??).

But I have a suggestion I think you might like.

navlight2.jpg

navlight.jpg

Asmo, works good enough. That's a cool idea. I'm fixin' to wire a stern light in up on the tower, but that is a great workaround until then!

Beautiful!

Floating dock or high water?

that's the depth of the water, only about 4 feet deep where the boat is sitting. Most of osoyoos lake is less than 50 feet deep, which is why it's the warmest lake in BC

Asmo, works good enough. That's a cool idea. I'm fixin' to wire a stern light in up on the tower, but that is a great workaround until then!

Yea, you will love getting rid of that flimsy stern light..... plus you get the light out of the mirror! We only use the thing a few times a year so I never really justified the expense or wiring in a tower nav light. But I love the placement & LOT better.

I have the unique situation of owning 2 drastically different ski boats.

Picked up this 2010 247 this spring. It's at our house on Lake Minnetonka. I really like the LS3 engine and love the boat.

Wakesetter247.jpg

And this is still my baby that is at our vacation place on Green Lake. 1992 MasterCraft Barefoot 200 and have owned for the last 15 years.

Barefoot200.jpg

• Like 2

I have the unique situation of owning 2 drastically different ski boats.

Picked up this 2010 247 this spring. It's at our house on Lake Minnetonka. I really like the LS3 engine and love the boat.

Wakesetter247.jpg

And this is still my baby that is at our vacation place on Green Lake. 1992 MasterCraft Barefoot 200 and have owned for the last 15 years.

Barefoot200.jpg

Very nice! Love the green on the Wakesetter! I I think I have seen you out and about this year. We usually try to hang over by Boyscout or Goose Islands.

15786234_large.jpg15786236_large.jpg

Hey Brett... where is that at? Is that Griggs where you guys ride? What's that really skinny wakeboard doing on the upper port side rack? :)